Please pray with me for son.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dosia

Jan 24, 2021
Manitoba
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There is a great struggle now. He is sleep deprived but can't sleep, he has to go to court in the morning but he is scared, because he isn't prepared. Because he hasn't slept for a long time, he is not thinking clearly.
God please protect him from himself, give him peace, and give him the wisdom and courage to do what needs to be done. May the courts go easy on him. Take away his fear and may the decision tomorrow bring a new beginning for him and the help he needs so badly. Hold him up in Your arms and help him thru, thank You God for watching over our son and keeping him safe, In Jesus Name, Amen

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There is a great struggle now. He is sleep deprived but can't sleep, he has to go to court in the morning but he is scared, because he isn't prepared. Because he hasn't slept for a long time, he is not thinking clearly.
God please protect him from himself, give him peace, and give him the wisdom and courage to do what needs to be done. May the courts go easy on him. Take away his fear and may the decision tomorrow bring a new beginning for him and the help he needs so badly. Hold him up in Your arms and help him thru, thank You God for watching over our son and keeping him safe, In Jesus Name, Amen
Lord, I ask that Your Spirit of council would guide Dosia and her son through the day. I pray that You would open doors that should be open for him and close doors that should be shut. I ask that Your peace would comfort them. I think angels could help too, Lord. I ask that things would work out good for Dosia and her son. I ask in Jesus' name, amen.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Dosia,
I am praying now for your son, asking God that the courts find favor with him, and that He will calm his mind so he can get some good sleep. Lord, bring him your peace. In Jesus Name, Amen.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry not to have seen this sooner. Nonetheless I am praying for your son especially for your son and his situation!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dosia, prayers friend please let us know how it goes, may your son find rest and comfort looking towards Jesus. So many people over look the comfort that he can bring, may Gods hand be with your and your son, peace and grace in Christ.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lord, I ask that Your Spirit of council would guide Dosia and her son through the day. I pray that You would open doors that should be open for him and close doors that should be shut. I ask that Your peace would comfort them. I think angels could help too, Lord. I ask that things would work out good for Dosia and her son. I ask in Jesus' name, amen.
Agreeing with you in prayer.

Maranatha

Reactions: amadeus and Truman