Poll: Does the mainstreaming of tattoos open up increasing opportunities for faith ink witness?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Does the mainstreaming of tattoos open up increasing opportunities for faith ink witness?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sin is sin.
The source is the enemy, and anything the source of which is the enemy does not become not sin.
The 'witness' is increasing sin, allowing or tricking others into thinking sin is okay, let's do it.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Any sin, not just tats - abortion, adultery, reincarnation, greed, all remains sin, and is sin.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i.e. mainstreaming sin, for the last two hundred years and twenty years, merely increased sinfulness, and reduced those who stop sinning, and caused multitudes to stumble.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Having fallen in wilful sin years ago, getting others to do the same , might 'seem right to a man',

but the end is the way of destruction.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
NB: If you have not yet voted in the poll, please vote now!
What's this unhealthy obsession with tattoos Farouk? Ask the gangsters of MS-13 and the Russian mafia why they love tattoos.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Why are you promoting tattoos when gangster favor them?
View attachment 9093
In terms of my earlier reply to you: "My wife and I talked to a young lady with the whole of John 3.16 tattooed on her wrist area; it was her favorite Bible verse and mine also and i'm sure other conversations have arisen as a result of her willingness to undergo the ink injecting at the parlor."

She wasn't a gangster, last time I checked. (Apples and oranges indeed...)

Reactions: Rita

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What's this unhealthy obsession with tattoos Farouk? Ask the gangsters of MS-13 and the Russian mafia why they love tattoos.
It is a spiritual battle that people lose, and get obsessed, sons of disobedience trying to profit spiritually or financially