Pope Benedict

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I actually liked Pope Benedict. The people of my community are German people who moved to this area after helping with the Revolutionary War. There is one of them who looks exactly like Pope Benedict, smile and all, a mirror image and his name is Dallas Linkous. Dallas had a voice of praise that would rattle the serenity of the gravest souls. He would actually run the aisles as well. When I was a teenager I went and knelt at the alter and Dallas came behind me praying for me. I felt warm tears from his cheek spill onto the back of my neck. About that time the good Spirit came on me as well! What joyous times! Everytime I see the smiling face of Benedict I think of Dallas and anticipate a hearty shout of praise.

Dallas Linkous was a spitting image of Pope Benedict!
Pope-Benedict-XVI.jpg

Found a picture of Dallas when he was in his thirties. As he would get older he would really look a lot like Pope Benedict! Dallas was filled with the Holy Spirit like none I have ever seen! My gosh! Did that generation have a 'time in the Lord!'

Dallas_zps81e23487.jpg

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dallas is my next door neighbor. I will go pray for him and hear him shouting all the way home! He's old now but still the sweet man of God!