Pope Francis-- Keep up the good work!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What a strawman that is. My goodness.
you assumed I was not or could not possibly be a Christian because "you're a complete Liberal"

And yes I am. I hold to the basic tenants of liberalism as listed above. Which you indicate are opposed to being a Christian.

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From evil. You are saying evil is good because God can make good out of evil. The evil is still evil and when God makes something good out of evil He (eventually) eradicates said evil permanently and entirely.

Why is God waiting?

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you are saying I can't be a Christian because I am not a bigot?

Are you saying those that adhere to biblical principles and refuse to support murdering babies and sexual perversion... are bigots?

One cannot be a liberal and go to Heaven... supporting things God calls abomination is living in sinful behavior and is rejecting the leading of the Holy Ghost agree.gif

You'll learn this someday if you do not REPENT and start following what God's Word actually teaches.

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you saying those that adhere to biblical principles and refuse to support murdering babies and sexual perversion... are bigots?
I said i opposed false witness and bigotry and you said this was "It's actually an admission of guilt and supporting sinful behavior"
One cannot be a liberal and go to Heaven... supporting things God calls abomination is living in sinful behavior and is rejecting the leading of the Holy Ghost View attachment 42127

You'll learn this someday if you do not REPENT and start following what God's Word actually teaches.
I don't support lying about LGBT people or anyone for that matter
I don't support hatred of anyone
I don't support discrimination

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I said i opposed false witness and bigotry and you said this was "It's actually an admission of guilt and supporting sinful behavior"

Liberals support killing babies, sexual perversion as well as indoctrinating children to be sex perverts.

Claiming you are a liberal is admitting that you in fact vote for candidates and their political party that.... support killing babies, sexual perversion as well as indoctrinating children to be sex perverts.

These are major planks in their party platform so admitting to be a liberal is in fact "an admission of guilt and supporting sinful behavior"

True Christians could never be liberals supporting and voting for these abominations because the Lord never ever leads anybody to support sinful behavior. disagree.gif

I don't support lying about LGBT people or anyone for that matter
I don't support hatred of anyone
I don't support discrimination

I know... you support their abominations which is living in opposition to the Lord.

That's too bad for you and will end badly unless you repent and get right with the Lord.

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Liberals support killing babies, sexual perversion as well as indoctrinating children to be sex perverts.
Conservatives support physical abuse and even death of LGBT children, as well as false witness and the promotion and glorification of hate.
Claiming you are a liberal is admitting that you in fact vote for candidates and their political party that.... support killing babies, sexual perversion as well as indoctrinating children to be sex perverts.

These are major planks in their party platform so admitting to be a liberal is in fact "an admission of guilt and supporting sinful behavior"

True Christians could never be liberals supporting and voting for these abominations because the Lord never ever leads anybody to support sinful behavior. View attachment 42159
True Christians wouldn't be support violence towards anyone much less children.
You might want to take a look at a few of the Republican platforms like one from Texas advocating those who engage in such sick behavior against children should be protected from prosecution. "...oppose any criminal or civil penalties against people who oppose homosexuality"
I know... you support their abominations which is living in opposition to the Lord.
Lying lips are an abomination to the LORD, But those who deal truthfully are His delight. prov 12:22

These six things the Lord hates,
Yes, seven are an abomination to Him:
A proud look,
A lying tongue,
Hands that shed innocent blood,
A heart that devises wicked plans,
Feet that are swift in running to evil,
A false witness who speaks lies,
And one who sows discord among brethren. Prov 6:16-19
That's too bad for you and will end badly unless you repent and get right with the Lord.
All i have to do is start hating people and lying at every opportunity

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's ridiculous. Do you have any citation for that?
yes, but first, i was responding to the lie "liberals kill millions of babies" a clam that has been tosses out in these threads dozens and dozens of times. Can you share why you haven't denounced that claim?

PossibleThrowawayAccount

Oct 1, 2022
Pittsburgh, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who all wants to bet that he canonizes this individual as a saint? If not this, one who is a Satanist who talks about terrorizing Christians and preaches trans gender operations for kids.

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who all wants to bet that he canonizes this individual as a saint? If not this, one who is a Satanist who talks about terrorizing Christians and preaches trans gender operations for kids.
You might want to educate yourself on just what a saint is and the process of being canonized as one

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By their fruit you shall know them...

Funeral for atheist trans sex worker activist in NYC Catholic church features prayers for sex changes, celebration of whoredom​

I think this pope leaves something to be desired.