Pope Francis-- Keep up the good work!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: St. SteVen

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By their fruit you shall know them...

Funeral for atheist trans sex worker activist in NYC Catholic church features prayers for sex changes, celebration of whoredom​

Actually the pray was for a top to the discrimination ad violence being directed at the transgender especially trans youth and that no one should be denied health care just because are who they are.

If by their fruit you shall know them what can we know about those who use a funeral to tell lies and promote bigotry?
Joseph Zwilling, a spokesman for the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of New York said “a funeral is one of the corporal works of mercy, a part of Catholic teaching that the church has described as a model for how we should treat all others, as if they were Christ in disguise.”

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually the pray was for a top to the discrimination ad violence being directed at the transgender especially trans youth and that no one should be denied health care just because are who they are.

If by their fruit you shall know them what can we know about those who use a funeral to tell lies and promote bigotry?

Joseph Zwilling, a spokesman for the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of New York said “a funeral is one of the corporal works of mercy, a part of Catholic teaching that the church has described as a model for how we should treat all others, as if they were Christ in disguise.”

You do you.

• Love
Reactions: Wrangler

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do you.
a phrase that generally mans that you should be a yourself and not try to be something you are not just to appease other people. A rather hypocritical thing to say after posting that article don't you think?

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
a phrase that generally mans that you should be a yourself and not try to be something you are not just to appease other people. A rather hypocritical thing to say after posting that article don't you think?

I didn’t write the article. I just posted it.

I didn’t host the event— St Patrick’s did.

I didn’t go down this road to perdition— the Catholic Church did.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Funeral for atheist trans sex worker activist in NYC Catholic church features prayers for sex changes, celebration of whoredom​

The person presiding over the funeral was a fool. Besides the turn out crack he made so to ponder to the crowd, he clearly didn't know the dead man was an atheist.

And now for the update.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

WOW!

Using a Catholic Church (with permission) as a Venue to celebrate the life of an Anti-Christ, and pretend Prayers for political reform to accept Anti-Christ’s and hopes for elective surgeries by and through underhanded confiscation of funds from others, as being the agenda.

Astonishing!
Sick.
Sad.

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn’t write the article. I just posted it.

I didn’t host the event— St Patrick’s did.

I didn’t go down this road to perdition— the Catholic Church did.
You chose to post the article and you chose to make the hypocritical statement.

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The person presiding over the funeral was a fool. Besides the turn out crack he made so to ponder to the crowd, he clearly didn't know the dead man was an atheist.

And now for the update.

Its really sad they felt they had to cave to hate.

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WOW!

Using a Catholic Church (with permission) as a Venue to celebrate the life of an Anti-Christ, and pretend Prayers for political reform to accept Anti-Christ’s and hopes for elective surgeries by and through underhanded confiscation of funds from others, as being the agenda.

Astonishing!
Sick.
Sad.
Yes condemning a funeral, attacking mourners, calling someone "anti-Christ" announcing that the prayers of others are pretend. Making hate based claims about "underhanded confiscation of funds" are very sick, sad and astonishing.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes condemning a funeral, attacking mourners, calling someone "anti-Christ" announcing that the prayers of others are pretend. Making hate based claims about "underhanded confiscation of funds" are very sick, sad and astonishing.

You can pretend ATHEIST does not mean ANTI-CHRIST, and that a Church “supposedly” dedicated TO the Lord God “IS” the appropriate VENUE to “celebrate” the life of an “Atheist” AND “a political platform for promoting ANTI-GODLY behavior and lifestyles”…I don’t and have no shame to speak up and say so.

Hate….so what? I know what HATE means, which has NOTHING to DO with LOVE or the Lack thereof.

Attack…? boo hoo. Get over it. You are not confined to voice your opinion, neither are others!

A Church properly established and dedicated to Christ the Lord God….
IS NOT THE PLACE TO Celebrate the life of an atheist or the PLACE for ANTI-GODLY promotions!

Any person with an ounce of grey matter reasoning capability should know celebrating and promoting ANTI-CHRIST, ANTI-GODLY behavior IN a Church AND in “support” thereof…IS an abomination unto the Lord God Himself.

Luke 16:
[15] And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.

Rom 1:
[32] Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Catholics have fallen lock-step in line with their Pope.

This was all predictable and predicted. It's only going to get worse.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lost in the disgusting details of the story are a few facts that are simply not surprising from our devout, Catholic President....

Cecilia Gentili, who died at age 52 at home in Brooklyn on Feb. 6, was an Argentinian transgender activist who was also a self-proclaimed atheist. The deceased activist was also awarded $540,000 from the Biden administration for "trans outreach" for HIV while living. Genitli was an illegal immigrant in the US for 10 years as a sex worker before gaining asylum in 2012.

• Wow
Reactions: amigo de christo

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Catholic church is claiming they were deceived into performing the funeral:
Reminds me of this...

Genesis 3:13 NIV
Then the Lord God said to the woman, “What is this you have done?”
The woman said, “The serpent deceived me, and I ate.”

/

Reactions: dev553344

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can pretend ATHEIST does not mean ANTI-CHRIST, and that a Church “supposedly” dedicated TO the Lord God “IS” the appropriate VENUE to “celebrate” the life of an “Atheist” AND “a political platform for promoting ANTI-GODLY behavior and lifestyles”…I don’t and have no shame to speak up and say so.

Hate….so what? I know what HATE means,
You obviously do know. you are expressing quite a lot of it.

which has NOTHING to DO with LOVE or the Lack thereof.

Attack…? boo hoo. Get over it. You are not confined to voice your opinion, neither are others!

A Church properly established and dedicated to Christ the Lord God….
IS NOT THE PLACE TO Celebrate the life of an atheist or the PLACE for ANTI-GODLY promotions!
Any person with an ounce of grey matter reasoning capability should know celebrating and promoting ANTI-CHRIST, ANTI-GODLY behavior IN a Church AND in “support” thereof…IS an abomination unto the Lord God Himself.
and what is the hate you a pouring out here?

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lost in the disgusting details of the story are a few facts that are simply not surprising from our devout, Catholic President....

Cecilia Gentili, who died at age 52 at home in Brooklyn on Feb. 6, was an Argentinian transgender activist who was also a self-proclaimed atheist. The deceased activist was also awarded $540,000 from the Biden administration for "trans outreach" for HIV while living. Genitli was an illegal immigrant in the US for 10 years as a sex worker before gaining asylum in 2012.
Actually the charity organization Cecilia Gentili founded received the grant. Among the things her organization does is it provides housing and care for homeless trans youth. Getting homeless children off the streets? how disgusting!