POWER in the name of Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Disciple

Soldiers United 4 Christ
Feb 3, 2011
Dallas Tx
In Jesus name please gives this forum unity and peace together and please rebuke those who cause divisions and help us to avoid them amen.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Philippians 2

Unity Through Humility
[sup]1[/sup] Therefore if there is any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any affection and mercy, [sup]2[/sup] fulfill my joy by being like-minded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind. [sup]3[/sup] Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself. [sup]4[/sup] Let each of you look out not only for his own interests, but also for the interests of others.

The Humbled and Exalted Christ
[sup]5[/sup] Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, [sup]6[/sup] who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, [sup]7[/sup] but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men. [sup]8[/sup] And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross. [sup]9[/sup] Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, [sup]10[/sup] that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, [sup]11[/sup] and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Amen!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, - Galatians 5:20

The interpretation of a few of these...

Variance - To argue
Seditions - To divide
Emulations - Jelous rivalry

Which spirits can easily possess our human body... In which... I must admit... I have fell into on occasions.

And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will. -2 Timothy 2:24-26

So I cannot say to the board that you need to follow this advise as I have four other fingers pointing back at me on this one. Ouch! I hate admitting faults! I will agree with those prayers in Jesus name!B)

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a good job and make good money... I praise the Lord for that! But my workplace is basically in the clutches of the devil.

These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. - Revelation 7:14

If I have one fear... It is the compromise of my white garments. To walk in the flesh is to walk in colored garments. There are countless ways satan has of getting us involved in situations where the garments are compromised. Whenever you leave a situation and do not feel clean on the inside know that those white garments of yours are no longer white.

But... As I said... I have been guilty of this... Which faults I am not proud of. Forgive me Father and board in Jesus name!

Ouch! That hurts to admit faults!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scripture in context with the conversion...

Galatians 5:14-26

denny123

Feb 16, 2011
I Just got done reading a book called "Jesus: Son of God, Clone of God." by Harry Walther. He claims that Jesus is really the clone of God. After hearing this, the first thing that poped into mind was when Jesus Said if you've sceen me you have sceen the Father. If Jesus is a clone of God this verse makes perfect sence. What do you think?

ThyWordisTruth

Jan 11, 2011
USA
I Just got done reading a book called "Jesus: Son of God, Clone of God." by Harry Walther. He claims that Jesus is really the clone of God. After hearing this, the first thing that poped into mind was when Jesus Said if you've sceen me you have sceen the Father. If Jesus is a clone of God this verse makes perfect sence. What do you think?

Hebrews 1:3 - KJV tells us that Jesus was the "express image of God." , this can also be read , "exact image of God."

IanLC

Encounter Team
Mar 22, 2011
North Carolina
Yes God we ask for unity and most of all the love of Christ to be in us all! So that we can be that holy and unified bride you want to come back to! In Jesus name Amen.