Praise and Prayer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am so thankful that with my son being one now, I can bring him to the Christian daycare/preschool with me to work. My boss has been amazing to work with me between pregnancy, my husband's crazy night shift schedule, where he needed sleep, and also needing him to watch my son when I work. My husband is so amazing. This job is just a Godsend and a blessing as a ministry to speak life into these kids.

So pray as I take on more hours now, that I will trust in Philippians 4:13 that He is strengthening me with these changes (all things!!!) And also to remember scriptures on anxiety, and to meditate on Philippians 4:8 when I get distracted. I want to be successful and make a difference and I know I can get distracted/get into the negative. Past things bring me down sometimes.

I might start being on less in the next few weeks as hours increase. But the good news is that even assistant teachers/staff, don't work on the weekends. :) Bless y'all.

Reactions: Wynona and amadeus

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pray for all these children too. They are young. We have 1 to 5 year olds, and right now, a lot of school aged kids since it is summer. It is awesome to be able to speak to them freely about God, sing Christian songs, read scripture/Bible to them. Pray for them while they sleep. But their generation will have to deal with so much more in these times.

Reactions: Wynona and amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pray for all these children too. They are young. We have 1 to 5 year olds, and right now, a lot of school aged kids since it is summer. It is awesome to be able to speak to them freely about God, sing Christian songs, read scripture/Bible to them. Pray for them while they sleep. But their generation will have to deal with so much more in these times.
Praying for those children also!

Reactions: Mayflower

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Will pray for you, your child, and the children you minister to.

Reactions: amadeus