Praise god for helping me throughout my life

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stuart

Jan 1, 2021
Scotland
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Praise god for helping me through the hard times and Blessing me with life, Praise god for breathing air into my lungs, god giveth god taketh away, praise to God for your loving and praise God that you know what you know and we are but sheep in your pasture, Praise God for keeping the pasture green, praise god for watching over me/us Praise god for protection and love, your love hold us and keep us, Praise God in Jesus name, in your wonderous, Glorious name, Amen.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praise god for helping me through the hard times and Blessing me with life, Praise god for breathing air into my lungs, god giveth god taketh away, praise to God for your loving and praise God that you know what you know and we are but sheep in your pasture, Praise God for keeping the pasture green, praise god for watching over me/us Praise god for protection and love, your love hold us and keep us, Praise God in Jesus name, in your wonderous, Glorious name, Amen.

A hardy Amen to that brother! And, don't things seem fresher, newer, better when we give him praise?? :)

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen to this! I'm so glad that God has all of my day's numbered, that the core of my life is written upon Heavenly Scrolls. With constant reminders that He gets His way and I do not get mine, this confirms that we need to worry about nothing. The Lord has prepared us in advance to do good deeds, thus, we are no longer our own. Instead, because the Lord controls us through His Holy Spirit, we should fear nothing! If we trust Jesus with the raising of the dead, and that He can raise us with Him, why worry about one . . . single . . . thing?

Last edited:

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen to this! I'm so glad that God has all of my day's numbered, that the core of my life is written upon Heavenly Scrolls. With constant reminders that He gets His way and I do not get mine, this confirms that we need to worry about nothing. The Lord has prepared us in advance to do good deeds, thus, we are no longer our own. Instead, because the Lord controls us through His Holy Spirit, we should fear nothing! If we trust Jesus with the raising of the dead, and that He can raise us with Him, why worry about one . . . single . . . thing?

WORD BRO!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The refiners furnace is on the way . The world has tanked and persecutions shall come .
OH but the glorious LORD is with the lambs . In HE alone is our hope .
We shall not fear what man can do to us . Just lift those hands up and praise the LORD to the end .
Enduring faithful unto HIM no matter the cost . OH let the glorious LORD be Praised .

Reactions: Stuart