Pray for Boris

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

R

Rita

Yes, sorry I meant to post an update yesterday - I was going to try and post a link to the speech he made, it hit a few emotions with me, but then I figured it would only give some a platform to have a dig about the virus, lockdown, the medical teams, and deceptions .................... really getting fed up with it all.
God is good, he reigns ..............
Rita

Reactions: Josho

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes, sorry I meant to post an update yesterday - I was going to try and post a link to the speech he made, it hit a few emotions with me, but then I figured it would only give some a platform to have a dig about the virus, lockdown, the medical teams, and deceptions .................... really getting fed up with it all.
God is good, he reigns ..............
Rita

It was great timing too for Resurrection Sunday :)

Reactions: Rita
R

Rita

I think he is very grateful, and I wonder how his experience will impact him - he knows he could have died x
Rita

Reactions: Josho

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This morning, British PM Boris Johnson went into ICU because of the coronavirus, pray for Boris, pray for his family and those who are close to him.

I think it is very interesting the sort of men God is raising up to lead nations. If we wanted an example to follow one would not naturally choose Boris Johnson and Donald Trump, both of whom have sordid backgrounds full of wild wild women and divorces and girlfriends.

And yet they are God's choice for the hour. And much as I would like to see leaders of the calibre of Scot Morrison of Australia who is a born again Christian has been married once only and has been faithful to his wife it is not always the case.

But one has to consider the lesser of two evils one might say because the alternatives to Johnson and Trump do not bear thinking about.

With Trump, you have a President that is actively fighting the abortion bandwagon and supporting Israel. If you had the alternative, you would have an open slather on abortion and actively siding with Palestine to rob Israel of what is rightfully theirs.

With Boris, you have a man that will have nothing at all to do with antisemitism.

God said He will bless those that bless Israel. Both Trump and Boris are doing this and when Morrison said he would move the Australian Embassy to Jerusalem from Tel Aviv, I wrote to him and said that his promise to do that means that he will win the election. Nuf zed.

Reactions: Josho and Rita

Steve Owen

Oct 13, 2019
Exmouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I think it is very interesting the sort of men God is raising up to lead nations. If we wanted an example to follow one would not naturally choose Boris Johnson and Donald Trump, both of whom have sordid backgrounds full of wild wild women and divorces and girlfriends
In the normal way of things, I don't think one should expect very much in the way of Christian policies from Boris Johnson.
There is a 'quickie divorce' bill working it's way through Parliament at the present time, and parents are about to lose their right to withdraw their children from lessons where homosexuality and transgenderism are promoted as normal. Boris didn't initiate either of those policies, but since becoming P.M. he has done nothing to stop them.

However, they say that nothing concentrates the mind like imminent death, and there are certain indications that Boris may have come under Christian influences recently. I will say no more than that, but please pray that God will have mercy on him and lead him to Christ. That is the one important thing to be praying for.