Pray For Kristy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have hesitated about requesting believers to agree with me in prayer over my daughter Kristy. Two reasons....a recent horrible experience from another forum from the prayer wall.....and second I just don't like to share my burdens with others who are burdened with their own problems. So putting aside my reasons I am here to ask for prayer that my daughter Kristy will be freed from the snares of Satan in her life. It started last year around March....she broke up with her boyfriend, then started going out and meeting new friends....all drug friends....got a new boyfriend....became his accomplish in petty theft, then cc theft, then 10 speed bicycles, then stolen vehicle and lastly breaking and entering.....she was arrested and charged for possession of a stolen vehicle and it was reduced to joyriding....she didn't show up for court today on the breaking and entering charge....her new boyfriend was arrested for theft and is now in the state prison due to several past warrants.
This boyfriend was the one who got her so into drugs and stealing and I would pray for his arrest to get him out of her life. Well now she is somewhere out there and I don't know with who or where….I had to go to DHS and get assistance with Jaclyn because I am unable to work and provide for her at the time.....I have to go to court and get legal guardianship of Jaclyn because the doctors office won't let me bring her unless I am a legal guardian.

I have a mountain of other things that has come against me as well but they are nothing compared to the life of my daughter. Last night someone knocked on my door looking for her and I said I don't know where she is and this person said well when you see her tell her the cops are after her....I step outside because Jaclyn might hear.....and I told him to never come to my house with any of their drama....he said fine would I rather he call the cops and I said YES! Then he lead me to his vehicle and introduced me to this guy and informed me Kristy stole his phone. Again, nothing to do with me...Terry (the guy who knocked on my door) claimed that she has become nothing but a lousy thief....I quickly reminded him that I remember he was on that same side of the tracks not to long ago....then he calmed down and started squirming and said well...that was the old me...I am married now and I don't do that anymore.
I know I am giving a lot of detail but I want you to see as much of it as possible....I know that there has been an attempt by a drive by shooter to shoot her.....
I have put her in God's hands and asked that He protect her and save her.

My heart is so heavy these days that I have neglected some of my friends here....but tonight I am just overwhelmed and I need the strength of others to help bear me up and to pray that I rise up and fight the good fight of faith.
Kristy in 2012, shortly after giving birth to Kaitlin
View attachment 4463

She doesn't have any of her daughters with her anymore....Kaitlin is with Mike, Hailey is with her dad Jeremiah in Kentucky, and Jaclyn is with me.

If how my heart is breaking is anything close to how God's heart breaks for His lost sheep then I vow to walk every street in Tulsa and minister to lost sheep.

Thanks and sorry for the long post.
That's what Church is for Heart! We are here to help carry your burdens in our prayers. I am so sorry to here you've been carrying this huge burden. There ARE prayer warriors on this forum that bring me so much comfort as I KNOW they pray for me when I ask. You are certainly in mine for Kristy, Jacyln and yourself for peace and strength. ♥

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That's what Church is for Heart! We are here to help carry your burdens in our prayers. I am so sorry to here you've been carrying this huge burden. There ARE prayer warriors on this forum that bring me so much comfort as I KNOW they pray for me when I ask. You are certainly in mine for Kristy, Jacyln and yourself for peace and strength. ♥

Amen...ditto.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks Nancy, I really should have asked for prayers sooner....might have helped in preventing recent issues. :oops:

Reactions: Nancy and amadeus

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I have hesitated about requesting believers to agree with me in prayer over my daughter Kristy. Two reasons....a recent horrible experience from another forum from the prayer wall.....and second I just don't like to share my burdens with others who are burdened with their own problems. So putting aside my reasons I am here to ask for prayer that my daughter Kristy will be freed from the snares of Satan in her life. It started last year around March....she broke up with her boyfriend, then started going out and meeting new friends....all drug friends....got a new boyfriend....became his accomplish in petty theft, then cc theft, then 10 speed bicycles, then stolen vehicle and lastly breaking and entering.....she was arrested and charged for possession of a stolen vehicle and it was reduced to joyriding....she didn't show up for court today on the breaking and entering charge....her new boyfriend was arrested for theft and is now in the state prison due to several past warrants.
This boyfriend was the one who got her so into drugs and stealing and I would pray for his arrest to get him out of her life. Well now she is somewhere out there and I don't know with who or where….I had to go to DHS and get assistance with Jaclyn because I am unable to work and provide for her at the time.....I have to go to court and get legal guardianship of Jaclyn because the doctors office won't let me bring her unless I am a legal guardian.

I have a mountain of other things that has come against me as well but they are nothing compared to the life of my daughter. Last night someone knocked on my door looking for her and I said I don't know where she is and this person said well when you see her tell her the cops are after her....I step outside because Jaclyn might hear.....and I told him to never come to my house with any of their drama....he said fine would I rather he call the cops and I said YES! Then he lead me to his vehicle and introduced me to this guy and informed me Kristy stole his phone. Again, nothing to do with me...Terry (the guy who knocked on my door) claimed that she has become nothing but a lousy thief....I quickly reminded him that I remember he was on that same side of the tracks not to long ago....then he calmed down and started squirming and said well...that was the old me...I am married now and I don't do that anymore.
I know I am giving a lot of detail but I want you to see as much of it as possible....I know that there has been an attempt by a drive by shooter to shoot her.....
I have put her in God's hands and asked that He protect her and save her.

My heart is so heavy these days that I have neglected some of my friends here....but tonight I am just overwhelmed and I need the strength of others to help bear me up and to pray that I rise up and fight the good fight of faith.
Kristy in 2012, shortly after giving birth to Kaitlin
View attachment 4463

She doesn't have any of her daughters with her anymore....Kaitlin is with Mike, Hailey is with her dad Jeremiah in Kentucky, and Jaclyn is with me.

If how my heart is breaking is anything close to how God's heart breaks for His lost sheep then I vow to walk every street in Tulsa and minister to lost sheep.

Thanks and sorry for the long post.
Just read this. Praying....

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear H2S.
It's a fact dear. Until they get tired of the pig pen they won't come out. I have a nephew that is in the same boat. He was the most beautiful baby you ever saw. His mother and father, my brother, were hippies and would go off to party all weekend and lock their two small sons up in the house with snacks when they were about 5 and 7. Neighbors reported them out on the street in the wee hours!

As a result Keith has been in prison several times over drugs, etc. If he had had a caring home he could have fine well. I've been praying for him for twenty years or more.

I'm telling you this to say I know how you feel. Keith's brother Bobby who said I was like a father to him, doused himself with gasoline and set himself on fire. He died a few days later. He was not mean nor a criminal but he was wounded through and through because he was shownhe had no worth. Such things ought not to be. There's hope for Keith and there's hope for your daughter.

Prayers that the Holy Spirit will bring conviction to rest on her in a mighty way.

Don't ever give up praying and fasting for her.

Prayers for her. While there's life there's hope.

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus