Pray for me and my cat

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's hard losing a friend and I am sorry for your loss.
She's in a peaceful place now no pain.
My oldest cat Beautiful passed away last winter. She couldn't walk she kept falling down.
So I put her in my bed, wrapped her up in blankets and held her and talked to her while she took her last breath.

I have six more cats starting to get on. And I know each loss will be as hard as the last.
But we love them and care for them as much as we can while they are with us, and mourn them and grieve for them when they are gone.

Time really does heal all wounds. But the memories are always there.

Praying for your health and comfort.
Hugs

• Love
Reactions: amadeus and Debp

O'Darby

Feb 17, 2024
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know what you are experiencing since I've been a cat person all my life. My Pooky is 18 and blind but still going strong, When I found her with a hurt paw in a parking lot, her life expectancy was about a day. It's weird to think I've had her 1/4th of my life. I vowed she was my last cat, but now I have four feral fur babies living like overfed princes in their little heated beds in my garage. Cats have taught me as much or more about love and many other things than any human. I firmly believe we will be reunited - I've had several pretty convincing afterlife experiences, one of which was included in Kim Sheridan's book Animals and the Afterlife.

Anyway, I will pray for you and Miss Kitty and strongly believe you will be reunited one day.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks to all of you for your prayers.

Miss Kitty peacefully passed away during the night. She just looked like she was sleeping, all curled up.

I took her body to the veterinarian for cremation.

She was a beautiful cat and very sweet. I found her on my street in 2010 and brought her inside to live... fourteen years. She was about one when I adopted her.

Here she is...
View attachment 41811
She's beautiful ❤️. I am so sorry for your loss.

Cry for as long as you feel the need. I cried reading of her passing.

She was blessed to have found you and your loving home. She knew unto her last breath that she was safe and loved. She died having lived a happy life.

She will always love you through your dear memories of her.

Hugs

• Love