Pray for Muslims to come to Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Apparently there is a high rate of apostasy in Islam now....even with threats of death.

Let's all pray that Muslims will realize that they have been deceived and put into bondage of a carnal religion. And that they might realize the sinless Son of God, Jesus Christ, came to save them and give them peace with God through the washing away of their sins by His sacrifice for us all.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:pray:

With regard to the above report of mosques closing in Iran and 50 thousand converts, I think it important to interject the Islamic ideology behind the practice of Taqiyya.
BHO examples this to this day.

Muhammad aspired to invade the west. The history of Muslim wars proves Islam is not a religion of peace.

I suggest we be mindful of the fact Islam allows members to lie about their faith.

Iran,Iraq, all ME Muslim countries know the policy of America receiving "refugees".
With everything happening today in that part of the world be careful in thinking all these Muslims in that conflict zone are turning apostate and turning to Christ.

We've already allowed Muslim refugees into America by the thousands. And from countries in the current conflict zone. And after September 11th.

Currently, Dearborn Michigan boasts the largest Muslim population in America. It's known as Little Saudi Arabia by non-Muslim locals.

It is not Kafir, a word meaning non-Muslim, friendly.

Imagine in that video above,50 thousand Taqiyya Muslims entering America as "Christian" refugees.

Muhammad's dream is slowly being realized already. We have radical Muslims in Congress .

Telling Muslims to raise hell,make people uncomfortable.
*Cair,founded after 9-11, is an extension of the Muslim Brotherhood terror group.
Omar is not actually legally allowed in Congress or this country because she perjured herself when applying for entry into the U.S.
She lied and said her brother was her husband.

Yes,pray Muslims find Christ because Christ finds and calls that Muslim to his grace.
However,be aware Islam does not teach tolerance for other faiths or their faithful.

Reactions: Nancy and dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I pray that God the Father, Jesus the Christ and His Holy Angels protect their people over there and witness of the Power of God and in particular a testimony in Jesus as part of God and the Savior of all mankind. That they are baptized, receive the Holy Ghost and have a loving Father and comforter in hopes of joining Gods loving family in heaven.

Reactions: Debp

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I give my prayers. I pray that there be those among the Muslims and other false religions to come out of it, and for Jesus to give them knowledge and understand that he is the true God. Who created the heavens and the earth and every creation seen. Let everyone who is being persecuted be protected and brought to safety. I pray for the persecutors that they may repent and also come to Christ.

Reactions: Debp