Pray for my bosses son

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

gumby

May 29, 2009
Hi CB members recently one of my bosses sons has passed away, he passed away in his sleep and i really didnt want it to happen to my boss because hes such a nice guy. Anywho keep his family in your prayers and pray for gods mercy to come over him.

God bless

Not-Home-Yet

Nov 24, 2009
Heavenly Father
I thank you Father that gumby has come here for prayer and supplication.
Father as I lift gumby up to the God of the Most High I pray that you will place your loving hand on his heavy heart. Father place your peace and protection upon on him and bring comfort in his sorrow and grief. Father I also lift up this family and I pray you will place your peace and protection over them all keeping them all safe in the shadow of your wings as they gieve their lost. Shower them all in your power and your love. I thank you Father for what you are about to do in Jesus name amen.

God blesses those people who grieve. They will find comfort! Matthew 5:4

Jesus then said, "I am the one who raises the dead to life! Everyone who has faith in me will live, even if they die. And everyone who lives because of faith in me will never raelly die." John 11.25-26

forgivenWretch

Feb 10, 2008
Tennessee
teen_boy_praying_lc.gif