Pray For Our Ministry

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GwH

Apr 30, 2009
I'm a senior in High School and last semester I felt an urging from God to go into musical ministry. Before that I had planned to become an English teacher and music was just sort of a hobby. I play guitar and sing and am competent at piano and the bass guitar. Right now there are three other guys in the ministry with me. We're in a Christian Experimental Rock band. Please just pray for God to poor out His annointing on us and pray that we do everything for His glory and in light of His will.If you want to pray specifically, our name is Greatwhite Harvest and our names are:MichaelMatthewJordanMiloThanks.

Lookin4wardtoHeaven

Jul 17, 2007
I have added to my prayers and may God bless you all
smile.gif

evangelistdan

May 5, 2008
I'm a senior in High School and last semester I felt an urging from God to go into musical ministry. Before that I had planned to become an English teacher and music was just sort of a hobby. I play guitar and sing and am competent at piano and the bass guitar. Right now there are three other guys in the ministry with me. We're in a Christian Experimental Rock band. Please just pray for God to poor out His annointing on us and pray that we do everything for His glory and in light of His will.If you want to pray specifically, our name is Greatwhite Harvest and our names are:MichaelMatthewJordanMiloThanks.
Thank you for your dedication for souls. It is so good to see young people who have a heart for what is near and dear to God's heart. SOULS! Yes we will pray for God to give you favor with Him and with man.God bless