Pray for peace.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please pray for peace in my life @ the moment. There are many upheavals in my family going on right now which I cannot pass through.

When I come here this place also seems to be in a snit which I become a part of due to my own lack of..........

I'm pulling away until resolution or God tells me different.

To those of the faith in which our love for HIM has bonded us love & peace upon you & yours.

Stay strong in God's armour, walk in faith & love, support & encourage one another........

Always in him,
Keturah

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please pray for peace in my life @ the moment. There are many upheavals in my family going on right now which I cannot pass through.

When I come here this place also seems to be in a snit which I become a part of due to my own lack of..........

To those of the faith in which our love for HIM has bonded us love & peace upon you & yours.

Stay strong in God's armour, walk in faith & love, support & encourage one another........

Always in him,
Keturah
I'm so sorry to hear of your troubles. God be with you and your family and, hopefully you will just need a break from here. We hope you do return.
His blessings

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Always in him,
Keturah
Praying for you and your situation.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Always in him,
Keturah
Stay encouraged in the LORD my dear friend . The LORD is with the lambs . HE is our hope and our salvation .

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you all.
I prayed & proceeded to do as instructed..............
This is my fellowship & learning ground.........so into ignore many went that vex my spirit when I search here for encouragement.

2 CORINTHIANS
Screenshot_20230515-140742~3.png

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I  only have control over whatever comes my way by letting the Spirit take  captive anything the enemy will use to try to destroy, steal or kill !

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
In Him!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I  only have control over whatever comes my way by letting the Spirit take  captive anything the enemy will use to try to destroy, steal or kill !

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
In Him!
And remember many will be the afflictions of the lambs . But the LORD is with us through it all .
TRUTH IS , JESUS said BLESSED are you when you are persecuted for His name sake , for righteousness sake .
Now lift those hands and praise the LORD . BUT , and this is a big ol BUTT . A mighty big ol butt .
DONT LET THEM STOP YOU FROM PROCLAIMING THE TRUTH . DO NOT LET them SILENCE THE VOICE
Keep on with all reminders of truth . We cannot give the increase , BUT WE ARE TOO SPEAK THE TRUTH and do so
continually .