Pray me me guys

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Darren13

Dec 20, 2007
I have been struggleing and i just need help im prayed and i know there some stuff in my life i got to stop and start doing so please pray for me thank you and god bless all of you :pray4:

topcat23

Jul 22, 2007
Your in my prayers that God will guide you with the holy spirit to do what is right and to leave out of your life and your thoughts (thought is the father of the deed) what is wrong and unhealthy for you to do. Dig down Darren you have it within you, because thats where God now resides. We all are children of God, we need to keep that in mind and act upoun it.God bless you and take care, Topcat

Siskim

Jan 29, 2008
Remember this Darren....'it's not by might or by power, but by my Spirit" the Lord says....the things I want to do I don't and the things I don't want to do I do said paul....how can we esacape this!Again...not by might or power....It's really sooo easy to get the changes in ourselves and life we really want...but we do everything but what works....and I have and do too sometimes still.....Awhile back during a visitation....God made it so known to me....that my problem was not really my problem....it was my wanting to hang onto it! He was saying to me and so vividly......When you "decide" you "want" to give it up...THEN I can and will help you.....until then God showed me he "insists" on our free will....that what new to new to me! To make it clearer....my husband said God told him to stop being a watch dog over a habit of mine....because He wanted it to be my choice! How do you like that? I thought that was something.Brother...here's another good one....."Put aside every sin and the weights that so easily beset us".....and they DO beset us! They keep us from walking a little higher into the purposes of God in us....into the Joy and peace and life in the Holy Ghost. Amazing the heigths we know when we let go...Surrender is so much of what opens the windows of heaven to us. In just a moment or day....life can so drastically change....and life remember comes from within not without....satan tries to make us believe things are so impossible...yet these things are more than possible to them that believe...God loves you man....get on with the plan...of Christ in You...the hope of glory...you won't lose a solitary thing that is good...but often we gain the things we thought we had but didn't really....satan is such a liar...making us think we will lose...master deceiver...You can, you are meant to, and God can and will give you the power to become a son of God....and sit in heavenly places with him....and live the life that is only possible and available "in Him"....Exceedingly, abundantly, more than you will ever ask or think...he will give you....Get in the closet! Sacrifice a few things to get there! Hang out there until your tiredness fades and resistance to pray....like Jacob who wrestled with the angel all night....it works brother!!! You'll come out a new man! hoping and praying for you.....Siskim