Pray Mutual Repentance Forgiveness Reception Baptism in Jesus Holy Spirit for all Islamic Jihadist leaders followers and victims to receive healing

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Emily Nghiem

Jun 16, 2021
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Instead of this calling to more Antichrist revenge, which belongs only to the Lord,
let us all who believe Christ Jesus has dominion over all authorities, visible or invisible,
created through and for Him as in Colossians 1:16,

Unite in prayer for those who are persecuted and those who persecute:
Matthew 5:44
That we confess our faults one to another and pray for each other
that we may be healed
James 5:16

And we agree to give and receive rebukes and corrections in Christ
by Matthew 18:15-20 because Matthew 6:14-15 reminds us that
in order for God's forgiveness to be received, we must agree to this forgiveness.

Here is the call to jihadists by a former Hamas leader
(Former chief of Hamas calls for a global 'Day of Jihad' on Friday 13th)

Let us pray for God and His Angels through Christ Jesus to remove all the demonic forces
behind this Antichrist/False Prophet propaganda and take back all these things on the Cross
for our Lord Jesus to govern and turn injustice into God's Justice as only Christ was given to do.

In Jesus name let us hand all things over to God through Jesus on the Cross and receive
the Holy Spirit who comes with the Son, so that all who receive Him receive the Father.
All nations being baptized in the name of the Father Son and Holy Spirit Amen.

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All souls are important unto The Lord. And I pray that by way of dreams of the night, that The Lord(Jesus) would enter these dreams to reveal Himself as Lord and Savior. The Lord's desire is that no soul should perish so these things I ask in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen.

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read on another Christian forum that some jihadist have since come to The Lord(Jesus). True or not I do not know, but God knows.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wrangler and Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read on another Christian forum that some jihadist have since come to The Lord(Jesus). True or not I do not know, but God knows.
I know in the past there have been terrorists that came to know Christ as their personal Savior.

The peace that Jesus brings must have been such a wonderful relief from their previous hatred.

Reactions: GTW27

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All souls are important unto The Lord. And I pray that by way of dreams of the night, that The Lord(Jesus) would enter these dreams to reveal Himself as Lord and Savior. The Lord's desire is that no soul should perish so these things I ask in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen.
You mentioned dreams....many Muslims have had dreams or even visions of Jesus that brought them to the Savior.

Praying for all, we all need prayers.

Hazelelponi

Jan 12, 2024
Raven
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It's true.

Christ saves even the worst of us and He proves it fresh every day! All praise and honor belongs to HIM!

Reactions: Debp and GTW27