Whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit will NOT be forgiven

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Word of the Lord came unto me when I was getting a cup of tea saying Gentiles are unbelievers and Christians are believers. Therefore there's no such thing as an unbeliever-believer.
So now you're a "prophet?" I get it.... ;)

The Scriptures speak of Gentiles who *had been* unbelievers who *became* believers. But they never said that they stopped being Gentiles when they became believers.

Neither did the Scriptures say that Gentiles are, by definition, unbelievers. Obviously, if they can become believers they don't have to be unbelievers.

You keep ignoring the argument. Perhaps you can't address it?

I said that the Greek word for "Gentiles" means "nations." So let's change the word from "Gentiles" to "nations" so you understand my argument better.

Let's say that the nations had been pagan, but that they converted to Christianity. Did those same "nations" stop being "nations?" Of course not!!

Last edited: