pray my friend Lori and her family comes to know Jesus in their lives

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

billiefan2000

Dec 22, 2007
hi my name is Joshuapray for my family friend Lori and her sisters Julie and Kelly and Lori's son Ryan and Ryan's girlfriend Kara and Julie's daughter's Brittany and Chiann and others in Lori's family comes to know Jesus in their lives.please pray especially for Julie and her daughters. Julie tried to get detoxed recently but fell off the wagon and started drinking again.Brittany and Chiann (Julie's daughters) are having a tough time accepting their mom Julie's destructive lifestyle choices she is making.

Biblefreak

Jan 7, 2008
Father God, you are so good to me. But, Lord today I come to you and ask you to call the friends Joshua has listed. Lord I pray that you would lead these people into a deep and meaningful relationship with you. Lord that they would shake the community they live in and your Glory would flow through themIn Jesus name I pray, Amen

His By Grace

Dec 28, 2007
I'm praying too, Joshua. It's okay. The Lord will honor your faithfulness. I'm so glad there are Christians out there who care. Keep the faith! Others are praying but might not be posting.

ForYou

Jan 21, 2008
Just keep being persistent in your prays,the Lord will answer,and just talk to them,take the to church with you,they need to realize!!!The Lord will come through man!!!I just hope those people you listed find God and have an intimate relationship with him as we all should!!!

topcat23

Jul 22, 2007
My prayers are with you and your friends. I guess we have to remember that Gods will is done in his time, not ours. I'm sure God is using you my friend in ways you may not even be aware of to get the message out to your friends, sometimes all it takes is one little thing to happen and they will remember what you said or did, and that could be the changing point. Like they say , God works in mysterious ways, not just mariculous mind blowing ways. Take care and keep the faith my friend, Topcat

billiefan2000

Dec 22, 2007
(topcat23;34161)
My prayers are with you and your friends. I guess we have to remember that Gods will is done in his time, not ours. I'm sure God is using you my friend in ways you may not even be aware of to get the message out to your friends, sometimes all it takes is one little thing to happen and they will remember what you said or did, and that could be the changing point. Like they say , God works in mysterious ways, not just mariculous mind blowing ways. Take care and keep the faith my friend, Topcat
I will topcat and you take care too and I will also continue to keep the faith

billiefan2000

Dec 22, 2007
still praying for Lori and her familyBTW when I was at Lori's house the other daythey had a Billy Graham 2008 year Calender that has Bible Verses on the Calender on their kitchen wall(they got free in the mail)so there maybe a possibility that someone's heart is softening or maybe they just like everyone else, they likes free stuffbut either way, pray for them

treeoflife

Apr 30, 2008
(billiefan2000;47714)
still praying for Lori and her familyBTW when I was at Lori's house the other daythey had a Billy Graham 2008 year Calender that has Bible Verses on the Calender on their kitchen wall(they got free in the mail)so there maybe a possibility that someone's heart is softening or maybe they just like everyone else, they likes free stuffbut either way, pray for them
Well if they like free stuff... by golly, Jesus is knocking!
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.