Pray without Ceasing

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today we go back to the Doctor, All test's are in , so we will get the Diagnosis, Please, Please Pray that we do the will of the Father, in how we follow through will or without Treatment!
Cheryl is continuing to be lifted up to our Great God, as well as yourself Truth!
Lord we ask that you hold your child, Cheryl in your loving, healing hands. We know you listen when we pray to you with all our hearts and, our hearts are asking for complete healing for your child Cheryl. Also, Lord, please give Cheryl and Truth your peace throughout all of this. We pray this in the matchless name of your son Jesus, amen.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Today we go back to the Doctor, All test's are in , so we will get the Diagnosis, Please, Please Pray that we do the will of the Father, in how we follow through will or without Treatment!

Hoping that the appointment went well and calmly.
Praying that you both have abundant peace and the wisdom of the Lord re the next step.
Lots as love to you both.... ✟

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I haven't been on this thread in a while. Any updates? Ill get my prayer on.

I feel pretty awful today. I fought this cough for awhile and am now have a sore throat and nauseous. Ill call the doctor tomorrow.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
bet you money the diagnoses had zero to do with a vitD deficiency huh, that prolly never even came up?

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Continuing to pray here.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I haven't been on this thread in a while. Any updates? Ill get my prayer on.

I feel pretty awful today. I fought this cough for awhile and am now have a sore throat and nauseous. Ill call the doctor tomorrow.
Praying for you as well.

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prayers for healing, peace, favor in all this.

Prayer is so strange. I've seen God do tremendous miracles in some things but it's as if he ignores others. Caring for others is something placed inside you when you are reborn and truly saved. Seems so strange that with the care for others and prayers that so many times those prayed for are not healed from some terrible thing. The hardest thing is not to faint and not to give up. My prayers for your healings.

For some strange (to us) reason God has made my wife and I pray and intercede to the max for years for things many others take for granted. For children it took 14 years. It took several years of prayer before he opened a way for us yo have a home on our land.

I try to extrapolate our experiences to others knowing they are also faced with perplexing troubles, many life threatening. Not fainting is a huge thing.

The only conclusion is to just keep praying. Prayers for each of you that is in need... and every one is in need of something. Keeping, holding onto his peace during all afflictions is the real test. Seems as if everything is designed to either take away his peace or separate you from it.

Prayer continued plus not allowing your heart to be troubled is overcoming in a great degree. Those feelings of heaviness when you awake and begin to pray are spiritual forces trying to suppress your resolve to pray. This scripture in the KJV puts it best.

Psalm 77:4 KJVS
Thou holdest mine eyes waking: I am so troubled that I cannot speak.

Keep praying, asking, knocking pounding on the doors of heaven and don't stop no matter what thoughts or emotions arise. Everything will try to stop you from praying.

For those of you who are baptized in God's Holy Spirit and pray, intercede in the spirit - tongues - you'll find many times that after beginning to pray that a thought has stopped you and suddenly you realize that your act to pray in the spirit has been interrupted. You may be turned aside from your intent to pray several times and realize that you have ceased. This is the enemy trying to stop you. The thoughts may not be bad. Maybe just random thoughts of events or something uou must do but they are by design. Keep on until you "pray through". Get a release in your spirit that your prayer has been delivered.

So we must press in to pray. May each of you be filled with resolve to press in against the opposing forces and lift up your own family and others. Whatever the Holy Spirit lays on your heart. Those faces and names that pop into your spirit are calls to pray for them.

Let us press and wrestle our way into prayer as there are truly many needy souls. Let each of us pray for revival in this nation that is swiftly being give over to the pagans and idolaters.

God be with us every one that has fled to Jesus Christ for sanctuary. Amen

Last edited:
Reactions: lforrest

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just wondering what the updates are with @amadeus for Kathy.
@Truth for Cheryl @Triumph1300 in his grief and house sale...and @Nancy with Elaine's situation....etc etc ....and all other prayer needs.
Same here! How are our bros and sisters doing? Helen, I sent you an email, there is just so much going on with Elaine that I would have to type several pages! Lol...I will say that God is opening doors for this situation and I know all your prayers are surely helping there...More appreciated thn I can express ♥

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
=====
Our blood flows and our breathing continues “without ceasing”; we are not even conscious of it, but it never stops. And we are not always conscious of Jesus keeping us in perfect oneness with God, but if we are obeying Him, He always is.
Prayer is not an exercise, it is the life of the saint.
Beware of anything that stops the offering up of prayer. “Pray without ceasing…”— maintain the childlike habit of offering up prayer in your heart to God all the time.

===

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
=====
Our blood flows and our breathing continues “without ceasing”; we are not even conscious of it, but it never stops. And we are not always conscious of Jesus keeping us in perfect oneness with God, but if we are obeying Him, He always is.
Prayer is not an exercise, it is the life of the saint.
Beware of anything that stops the offering up of prayer. “Pray without ceasing…”— maintain the childlike habit of offering up prayer in your heart to God all the time.

===
Good word Helen! Prayer and His word should be our regular spiritual diet. I do not know where I would be without the power of prayer.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Truth I Cried out to God and said Father Thy Will be Done in Cheryl's life....I ask you that you purpose for her to have a long life and that she be made completely whole of any disease, cancer, illness, even allergies if she has been suffering from them. I ask that you give her a spirit of boldness to speak to that cancer and command it to leave her body, boldness to declare that there is a new report and it is the report from you that she believes and she will be made completely whole and healed and she will be a testimony of your power and it shall glorify you and through her testimony many will come to believe on you. Father I ask that you put a watch guard on her mouth and only words of life will come out it.....words of faith.....words of confidence in who her God is and that He is able! Father I ask that you protect her ears from the enemy trying to speak through friends and family anything negative or contrary to what we are believing for. I ask that you protect her mind from thinking on anything contrary to her faith to be healed. Father I humbly ask these things in the name of Jesus, Amen.

Here is a testimony that will encourage both of you if you care to watch it.
Stage IV Cancer Healed!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Great testimony and I read all the ones underneath too. .Thumb.gif

Reactions: Heart2Soul

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
well, you can't pray to God as Santa Claus; i mean you can try, but it won't work.
a much better model imo is to recognize that God sent the disease as the result of a law that is being violated, and to recognize how one is violating the law, which is not going to change or be miraculously bent for anyone, as the lack of faith healers in hospitals makes plain imo. i mean go ahead, i am all for eroding faith in the wrong thing i guess

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well, you can't pray to God as Santa Claus; i mean you can try, but it won't work.
a much better model imo is to recognize that God sent the disease as the result of a law that is being violated, and to recognize how one is violating the law, which is not going to change or be miraculously bent for anyone, as the lack of faith healers in hospitals makes plain imo. i mean go ahead, i am all for eroding faith in the wrong thing i guess
I don't believe God sends disease and sickness.....Jesus would be totally going against His will by dying on the cross to heal sickness and disease if God was sending it to punish someone for violating a law. Every good and perfect gift comes from the Father.....sickness and disease is from the curse of sin and death and we are all born in sin therefore the curse is with us from birth. imo

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
God was sending it to punish someone for violating a law.
i'm not sure i would put it like that, but it does amount to the same thing i guess.
If you try to breathe water, God is going to "punish" you by killing you, in that sense

so imo first i would get away from this punishment/reward thing and get back to a reap what you sow thing, which might initially sound bad or judgemental too but we recognize that not all ppl will get cancer from doing the same things, and even 2 ppl with identically presenting cancers will not respond the same way to identical treatments, etc. as even the doctors trained in allopathy recognize

iow i would not seek to uncover some sin, rather i would find out what she is doing wrong, if anything, bc the bell-curve even suggests that some ppl will get cancer from the rise in CO2, yikes actually more than i figured but then CO2 is acidifying i guess. wow tho.

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
the rise in CO2
ok, but this can be remediated for, just alkalyze yourself a little better, i have a cancer patient right now, prostate, psa # has gone down to like 7 from 700 in a month or so just with lemon therapy, he's 86. we could see the improvement two days after he started, self-started, we didn't even specifically suggest it

Reactions: Mayflower