Pray without Ceasing

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thank you it is a constant struggle. I woke up the other night and saw a huge web covering half the room and a big spider in the corner. Then I woke up fully and prayed. :eek:

And @"ByGrace" I had you on my heart this morning. Father, I pray that any health issues that Helen has, will clear up in Jesus Name. I believe that You are a Great Physician that can heal, but if You allow it, we praise You anyway, and pray that You work everything together for the good. Thank You for Your perfect purpose and plan and that there will one day not be any sickness or pain. We love You so very much.

Thank you so much for your ongoing prayers. Much appreciated.
I am praying that my heart heals 100%...and all the other bits and bobs which are 'wrong' in my body, get healed too. ✟

So sorry that you still get night attacks like that.
They seem so real when we are asleep....
Does your husband pray over you before you go to sleep?

For a number of years when I was fighting anxiety about a different health issue ...and I had many dark foreboding attacks by spirits...
I got one of those little CD players with just played continually.
I had CD's with all healing scriptures which play and played all night ..very softly that I could hardly hear it....but I knew my spirit and body could hear it. I slept wonderfully. :)

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, praying and will continue ...what a curse that word is...it is from the Pit. :(
Standing with you both. ❤️

God is able....He is in the deliverance business .

My dear friend here has been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer.
She eats a strict diet of huge salads and chicken... no sugar at all.
No Milk or cheese etc...she is on Chemotherapy once a week.
He doctor there at the hospital is thrilled with her ...the chemo only bothers her for one day...after that she says that she feels better on that diet than she has for years. ..even though she is on chemo!! ( she is 67)
They have told her that she will never be free from the cancer cells all her life....she will always have to take chemo.
She says..."Well if I can feel this healthy and well...for however long..praise the Lord!" :)
She is preparing to live a long time...'stage 4' diagnosis or not!

God has the final word...not the doctors. :)

God bless... H

I know this may sound strange, But I can sense the sincere concern and Love from all of you Folk's. I know that what we read is just word's, But the Spirit of Truth, seam's to Flow out and through these word's, which my heart receives! The tenderness of your Soul' s.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank You. Mayflower, it look's as though she has breast cancer, we are leaving to go to an Appointment with a Women Doctor, they move her appointment up for today, not sure why, I am very concerned! So if all that read this would Pray for a good outcome, I would be very Grateful!
I will most certainly continue to pray for your wife and you Truth. I prefer to pray without typing but, if all here prefer the typing of my prayers, I will comply.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I will most certainly continue to pray for your wife and you Truth. I prefer to pray without typing but, if all here prefer the typing of my prayers, I will comply.

No, you don't have to type out your prayer! lol
Cheryl has been on heavy on my heart for weeks.... I get up about 4 times a night...I just pray for her, I don't type it! :)

Hugs...H

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Mayflower and so forth...
Not lining up here according to the list, but I am praying all of you with emphasis on the special requests detailed by some. Help them all Lord to walk in physical health as well as to be moving in Your Spirit.

Remember my wife. Her bronchitis continues to hang on wearing her out physically. She's had to cancel or reschedule several appointments already. Yesterday we did get her in for a sonogram of her heart. She had a loop monitor already implanted which identified in the midst of her bronchitis one of those heart flutters Helen suffers from.

Reactions: Mayflower

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I still plan to do Secret buddies, but this is an idea from @amadeus . Put down a prayer request you have and the person below you says a prayer right then for you. It can be typed out or just prayed for and mentioned that you have prayed.

Then write your own prayer request for the person below to pray for you. It can be the same one if you want the same thing mentioned, or an area to grow spiritually.

If you want to talk to someone further about the request mentioned, feel free to pm. We can quote the person requesting prayer for less confusion, but I just don't want anyone to be missed by too many convos.

Words of encouragement are also welcome.

I'm not sure how this works, but it sounds like a great idea. Count me in, or do I just jump in?

In reference to your feeling under the weather, I prayed for you and your child. A natural remedy I've found really helpful when it feels like I'm starting to come down with a cold or flu is called TheraZinc spray. (It's similar to ColdEeze, but better.) I spray it in my throat after every meal (sometimes more), and I don't usually get sick.... That and prayer do wonders!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Nah, not necessary to type out, but Id prefer for those who do pray to pray right then when you read it. :) just take a few moments. In this way we become prayer warriors.

Father, thank You for Christianity Board, and I pray that You guide all discussions on this board. Let people feel the love of Christ through us, and help us to feel loved and encouraged as well in Jesus name.

Reactions: Nancy

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not sure how this works, but it sounds like a great idea. Count me in, or do I just jump in?

In reference to your feeling under the weather, I prayed for you and your child. A natural remedy I've found really helpful when it feels like I'm starting to come down with a cold or flu is called TheraZinc spray. (It's similar to ColdEeze, but better.) I spray it in my throat after every meal (sometimes more), and I don't usually get sick.... That and prayer do wonders!

Thank you! I was waiting to see if it is allergies first, but prolly give us both a dab of zarbees before bed. Works great for babies and adults. Nasty though lol.

And yes, pray away. :) Don't let me stop you. :p I'm figuring out the best way to do Secret sis/bro first. Brainstorming. But Amadeus suggested this. :)

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Mayflower and so forth...
Not lining up here according to the list, but I am praying all of you with emphasis on the special requests detailed by some. Help them all Lord to walk in physical health as well as to be moving in Your Spirit.

Remember my wife. Her bronchitis continues to hang on wearing her out physically. She's had to cancel or reschedule several appointments already. Yesterday we did get her in for a sonogram of her heart. She had a loop monitor already implanted which identified in the midst of her bronchitis one of those heart flutters Helen suffers from.

Hehe well as long as it works. :) if anything all the prayer requests are in one thread to be looked on easier... And I prayed for your wife's heart and bronchitis...I hope she feels better soon.

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hehe well as long as it works. :) if anything all the prayer requests are in one thread to be looked on easier... And I prayed for your wife's heart and bronchitis...I hope she feels better soon.
Thanks for the prayer.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, praying and will continue ...what a curse that word is...it is from the Pit. :(
Standing with you both. ❤️

God is able....He is in the deliverance business .

My dear friend here has been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer.
She eats a strict diet of huge salads and chicken... no sugar at all.
No Milk or cheese etc...she is on Chemotherapy once a week.
He doctor there at the hospital is thrilled with her ...the chemo only bothers her for one day...after that she says that she feels better on that diet than she has for years. ..even though she is on chemo!! ( she is 67)
They have told her that she will never be free from the cancer cells all her life....she will always have to take chemo.
She says..."Well if I can feel this healthy and well...for however long..praise the Lord!" :)
She is preparing to live a long time...'stage 4' diagnosis or not!

God has the final word...not the doctors. :)

God bless... H

Aunt Cheryl is a strong woman and very much has faith in God. I love her so much

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Aunt Cheryl is a strong woman and very much has faith in God. I love her so much

Oh whoops...I was responding to Truth's post #22 His wife's name is also Cheryl.
( and #24 )
So I will pray for all the Cheryl's. :)

I pray that your Aunt does as well as my friend , who is also on Chemo.
Stage 4 bowel cancer and gone to the liver , lungs and neck...they can't believe how well she is doing...and she herself is full of praise for all prayers and how wonderful well she feels.

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Thank You. Mayflower, it look's as though she has breast cancer, we are leaving to go to an Appointment with a Women Doctor, they move her appointment up for today, not sure why, I am very concerned! So if all that read this would Pray for a good outcome, I would be very Grateful!
aw, i am sorry to hear this Truth. Chronically deficient in vitD ok, and a blood test will confirm this. VitD deficiency is a better marker for breast cancer than a mammogram! And stop dying her hair too i guess, big correlation there too apparently

ps serum tests are not very indicative, easily manipulated, etc, the point being test first, then make the changes, to get a true test, which is really just to satisfy you anyway, bc she is, virtually for a fact, chronically D deficient

Last edited:

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nah, not necessary to type out, but Id prefer for those who do pray to pray right then when you read it. :) just take a few moments. In this way we become prayer warriors.

Father, thank You for Christianity Board, and I pray that You guide all discussions on this board. Let people feel the love of Christ through us, and help us to feel loved and encouraged as well in Jesus name.
"but Id prefer for those who do pray to pray right then when you read it. " That is exactly what I do do... :)

Reactions: Helen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
"pray" just meant "wish" when the KJV was written, and y'all might explore the diff in prayers and supplications too i guess. i pray that Truth's wife get some vitamin D; my supplication to God in the matter would be something along the lines of "Father, pls make your truth known to her in this matter."
iow not "Father please take the breast cancer away."

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Nancy how is Elaine today. Have you heard anything? Or is this your night? 5:06pm here
Nothing new there. The agency (Adult Services) did go to her place today but, as we all knew she would not answer the door as she does not even answer the door for those who love her. Nobody even attempts to anymore. Soooo, cops could see the shape her place was in when peering inside with the flashlight, he could also see what her car looked like. Mail overflowing, no lights, no phone...on and on. There is just so much that has gone on. No one can force her to open her door, legally. Cops and the agency are afraid of being sued. So, I said to the woman today so what, we just let her lay there and die??! She is INCAPABLE of making rational decisions anymore, can't pay her bills, can't remember anything, she is a diabetic so I have no idea where she is getting her insulin. She is living in hell on earth and not one soul can do a thing about it. I am beyond frustrated, as this has been ongoing for a good 5 years and progressively gets worse and worse. Thank you for asking @Mayflower and, thank you for your prayers ♥ This is the one and only area now a days that I can't help but ask that question I hate to ask Him-why? Why are you silent here God. She is your child and has loved you with everything inside herself. She was ALWAYS the first person to help ANYBODY! And, now she is totally alone accept for her little dog that she clings to with dear life. Why?

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, you don't have to type out your prayer! lol
Cheryl has been on heavy on my heart for weeks.... I get up about 4 times a night...I just pray for her, I don't type it! :)

Hugs...H

we went to see the Doctor, more blood work, CT Scan's, and back tomorrow at 8:00 for a Biopsy. Doctor believe's it is stage 4, going to blast away with Cemo. Cheryl took it pretty good, as a matter of fact She Decided for Herself. Just a week ago She was Afraid of Doctor's, and more so about Cemo.. So Thank You All for Your Support, and Prayer's!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father I pray for Elaine. She is on my heart, and I pray for Your divine intervention that You please help her find the help that she needs in Jesus name.

I pray for Amadeus wife today. For her bronchitis and her heart. You are the Great Physician Lord. And we trust in Your healing.

And I pray also for Cheryl and my Aunt Cheryl, both with stage 4 cancer. It is hard to sometimes keep hope in these illnesses that seem terminal, but You are a God of miracles who works everything together for the good for those who love You and are called according to His purpose. We trust in You to see You work in Jesus name.