Prayer against demons who come against me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had spoken in another thread I made about my situation, wanting to leave Florida and go back to Oregon in the county I came from. I have to tell my parents about letting me go back. I'm gonna have to deal with their demons, so I'm going to need help and prayer. I said how staying with an unsaved family, those who reject Christ Jesus, isn't good. I've been praying to God and casting my cares unto him.

The evil spirits/demons I want to be cut off from are Jezebel and Ahab, and other demons aiding these two. Other evil spirits/demons I've been dealing with are Lucifer, Leviathan, snakes/evil serpents, witchcraft spirits, familiar spirits, and a host of other demons.

I've been getting in the word, reading chapters that I feel lead to read. Beyond spending time in the bible, I haven't done much; I've spent time idly most of the time. I'm doing some things well, but I could be doing so much better.

I need prayer. On my troubles and against all the demons that fight against me. Thank you and God bless you and those around you.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Leaving your family may not be the best advice. Being a light in the darkness for them might be better. You having the Gospel can be an example that may sway them someday. I'll pray for you.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ANGEL OF GOD, my Guardian dear,
To whom His love commits me here,
Ever this day [or night] be at my side,
To light and guard, to rule and guide. Amen.

"Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil; May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; And do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen."