Prayer Answered, Brother In New Church.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My brother was bound by his wifes family church she grew up in, roughly 5 years ago the CRCA bowed to the homosexuals ans rainbow flag, my brother was torn and their was hardship in the marriage.

I talked to him yesterday, they are now going to a easy going, laid back Southern Baptist, King James foundation, that has a statement of faith, marriage is between a man and woman.

Thank You Lord Jesus, I Praise You.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My brother was bound by his wifes family church she grew up in, roughly 5 years ago the CRCA bowed to the homosexuals ans rainbow flag, my brother was torn and their was hardship in the marriage.

I talked to him yesterday, they are now going to a easy going, laid back Southern Baptist, King James foundation, that has a statement of faith, marriage is between a man and woman.

Thank You Lord Jesus, I Praise You.

Praise the Lord!!

To our shame this Praise Board is very seldom used.
W get too busy on the other boards "defending our beliefs" or trying to change another members beliefs. :)

I have a praise God prayer answer too.

The feelings of a house builder was hurt , because my 27 year old grand daughter refused to buy his house if he wouldn't sign the agreement saying he agreed to finish all the odds and ends that still needed doing. ( sealing the windows , finishing some brink work , and such like)
He said, "wont sign, either take my word for it and forget the deal." !!!!
This is a $ five hundred thousand new build house. ( for the money a beautifully built house )
She was heartbroken. :(
He texted saying how unreasonable she and her Realtor were, and he'd never deal with or sell to her now!

Next morning ( last Saturday) he said to me..."I am driving over to the house"

He went over, laid his hand on the walls and prayed.
" Lord, if this is meant to be Lisa's house, even now bring it back to her. If not, bless whoever lives here. And You Lord, who softened Pharaoh's heart to release Israel, touch this builder heart and make it soft."

36 hours later...Lisa's realtor gets a call saying...."I have signed all the papers she wanted signed, and will finish the work that I said I would do. Do you still wish to close this sale? Yay!!!

All the paperwork is with the Lawyer now...and the house will be hers at the end of this month. :)

Yay God! He is still answering prayers, even the simplest of prayers. ✟

\0/ \0/ \0/ \0/

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Praise the Lord and agreed @ByGrace.

I'm trying to be more involved in the fellowship categories, the past few days I have been trying to back out of the other forum categories a bit, they can be pretty divisive, a lot of us see something we don't agree with, and a lot of stuff turns into arguments, but when we go to the Praise, Prayer and Testimonial forums they are so much more uniting, encouraging and good for building up each of us in Christ and it's also a better representation of what true Christianity is, I really think those 3 should be used more than the others.

Reactions: amadeus