Prayer-based Christian social networking site

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

proverbs1717

Aug 20, 2008
Hi Everybody, I am announcing a new website I've just completed development on: PrayerFeed.comPrayerFeed is a Christian Social Networking site akin to Myspace, Facebook, and Shoutlife. It includes custom profiles, messaging, audio and video uploading, and forums.What sets PrayerFeed apart is a section devoted to our members' Prayer Requests. After requests are posted, other members will be able to read them and offer their comments and support. The prayer request board is syndicated so inclusion is easy on your other profiles and web sites.Additionally, PrayerFeed offers a section for inclusion of your Church or group. Add your church then invite your church members to join. Your church will then have its own private message board.About MeMy name is Rick. I'm not a company or advertising firm. I am the developer of PrayerFeed.com. I decided to start this community because I have experienced the power of prayer in both small ways and in huge, life changing ways. Promotion of PrayerFeed is going to move very slowly. There is alot of competition out there in the social networking world. However, I believe PrayerFeed brings to the table a combination of the best of social networking and prayer request boards. If you have a couple of minutes, please take the time to register at PrayerFeed.com. If you like the idea and the site, please let your friends and fellow church members know about the site. Things will move slow at the start but I expect to have a small, healthy community in the next couple weeks.I would love any feedback you can provide. You can contact me through PrayFeed at my profile page. Thank you for your time,Rick