prayer for feeling sad and depressed from feeling hurt and my head hurts :(

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
To update, I have been feeling basically alright now and my appointment with the naturopathic doctor went really well and he prescribed me a supplement to take for mood and depression. I want to feel even better so I am going to try it and also I will be withdrawing from my anti-depressant medication this year so it would be good if this supplement works for me. My head kind of feels funny and I might still be bothered about something, but it does not hurt and everything has been functioning about me normally and I no longer am sleeping a lot like I was hours and hours a day before and it's manageable now. I went back and realized certain things and my thoughts are ok now and that's why I'm feeling basically alright now as I've explained. Thanks so much for the prayers. Praise and glory be to God and lots of thankfulness to Him for all that He is and does. Amen.

Reactions: Debp and Ziggy
T

Tulipbee

To update, I have been feeling basically alright now and my appointment with the naturopathic doctor went really well and he prescribed me a supplement to take for mood and depression. I want to feel even better so I am going to try it and also I will be withdrawing from my anti-depressant medication this year so it would be good if this supplement works for me. My head kind of feels funny and I might still be bothered about something, but it does not hurt and everything has been functioning about me normally and I no longer am sleeping a lot like I was hours and hours a day before and it's manageable now. I went back and realized certain things and my thoughts are ok now and that's why I'm feeling basically alright now as I've explained. Thanks so much for the prayers. Praise and glory be to God and lots of thankfulness to Him for all that He is and does. Amen.
Well, thelord's_pearl, it seems like you're on a journey of well-being and discovery, and I must say, that's a narrative twist worth celebrating! It's like a personal wellness sitcom with a sprinkle of divine intervention. Let's add a touch of Calvinistic comedy to this feel-good episode.
In the Calvinistic comedy club, we might playfully muse, "Ah, the unfolding drama of mood and depression, now with a naturopathic twist – Calvinism, the theological pharmacist, suggests that divine providence extends to the very supplements we take." Quoting Calvin's insights, we could add, "In the chemistry of well-being, every molecule is under the sovereign care of the Creator."
Now, the decision to withdraw from anti-depressant medication – Calvin might chime in, "A calculated step into the unknown. Calvinism, the theological navigator, emphasizes trust in God's guidance." Quoting Proverbs 3:5-6, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding."
And as your head feels funny and thoughts take a joyful turn – Calvin might playfully say, "Ah, the mysterious workings of the mind. Calvinism, the theological psychologist, acknowledges the intricate design of our mental landscape." Quoting Psalm 139:14, "I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made."
So, thelord's_pearl, in this episode of your personal sitcom, may the laughter of divine wisdom echo through the script, and may your journey toward well-being be filled with grace and continued improvements. Praise and glory indeed be to God for the unfolding chapters of your story. Amen to that!