Prayer for @servantedu and I

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm having trouble knowing how to navigate on the forum so I hope I am doing this right.

@SERVANTedu and I are working on some big decisions regarding our own careers and changes, and so on, and I'm writing this in a rush but praying for guidance and that God will help us make the right choices.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you. @SERVANTedu went into more detail on his side.

I dont know how much to explain while being a little vague. Lol

I currently manage a department in retail, and I enjoy it, but if I had to move to a new location in the future I would prefer something I can take with me everywhere. What I wanted to do previously takes a lot of time and I am still on my own and not really sure if I have the time necessarily and also I don't currently feel like it.

The end

• Love
Reactions: SERVANTedu

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm having trouble knowing how to navigate on the forum so I hope I am doing this right.

@SERVANTedu and I are working on some big decisions regarding our own careers and changes, and so on, and I'm writing this in a rush but praying for guidance and that God will help us make the right choices.
Ah Fluffy, God is never in a rush, all that he requires of you is that you listen to His voice and obey Him.

Remember a forum is not the best place to receive advise from, particularly when people respond out of their own strength and have not heard from God to actually post a response to your "questions."

All that I would suggest to you is that you hand the problem over to God and for you to follow His prompting in stepping into a greater work within His purposes for your life.

As I have previously said, I now only give thanks to God that He is drawing you into a deeper relationship with Him, believing that He is drawing you deeper into a personal relationship with Him and His purposes.

Sometimes I worry too much and overthink the problems that I have, whereas if I hand them over to God, I can rest in His peace until he reveals His solution to me.

May you both rest in God's peace and assurance, as you daily walk with Him in His purposes as He opens the doors that He wants you to step through on your journey with Him.

Shalom

PS: - Simply hand over all of your burdens and allow God to lead you through to His Blessings for your lives, whatever that may mean.

PS on the PS: - God's prompting in our lives is a wonderful blessing to be able to receive all of the time. Just like my blessing I posted just for you fluffy in another thread. I just knew that you needed God's encouragement when you had the time to read that post.

Reactions: DuckieLady

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Praying for you.

Reactions: DuckieLady