Prayer For Situation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

among the lost

Oct 1, 2008
There has been a recent issue that occurred at the workplace that is making me very uneasy.
I've been misled. I can't get into too many details, but I know there are a lot of victims because of this as well.
I've been praying continually, and I realize that God hears my prayers, but there's nothing like the support of fellow Christians reinforcing my spiritual need for resolve of this issue.

Sorry for the vagueness, and thank you for your time.

pastorlesofm

Community Guide
Jun 28, 2008
Central New York State
There has been a recent issue that occurred at the workplace that is making me very uneasy.
I've been misled. I can't get into too many details, but I know there are a lot of victims because of this as well.
I've been praying continually, and I realize that God hears my prayers, but there's nothing like the support of fellow Christians reinforcing my spiritual need for resolve of this issue.

Sorry for the vagueness, and thank you for your time.

I'm so glad you contacted us, and you do have the support of your brothers and sisters in Christ. We will be joining you in agreement in our prayers. Persistence is what will get the Lord to work on your behalf be assured. The Lord Bless You, Love you in Jesus Name

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
Keep in mind that your Job is not your source. God said he will supply all your needs. I can list tons of things wrong at the Job I had. Drugs in back, horrible unfairness of management, the list would be long. None of these things move me, I work to have seed for the Kingdom.

When things around us start to bother us, then we are looking at way to many things. The World will act like the World is suppose to act. Should not surprise any Christian.

You as a Child of God have the right to Change things in your environment. What are you saying??

Mar 11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

If your talking about the problems and complaining with others, then don't expect anything to change. God's People speak something different, they Know God, and can bring God's ability and will to the scene.

If a co-worker comes to you to mention all the stuff wrong, tell them you prayed, and everything is going to be OK. You said yourself that you believe God answers prayer, and Faith believes it receives the answer before the eye's can see it.

Jesus Is Lord.

gumby

May 29, 2009
I have to agree with brother mike here. Work is rough for evryone inluding myself. Why as we speak im butting heads with managment, the main thing though is to keep a safe spiritual distance from unbeleivers at work that arnt willing to accept christ the kind that would rather scoff than learn what christianity is really about. Suround yourself with beleivers and form your own unit of christians at work. Thats what i do evry day at my work i merly talk to the people that are beleivers and beware of the scoffers.

I will be praying, god bless

among the lost

Oct 1, 2008
Thank you for the prayer support and feedback.

Unfortunately, the situation I'm in is much more than work politics. If only it were that simple. It's more of a crisis than an argument or anything like that.
I'm still feeling the current effects of the crisis. I am continuing to pray cause the Lord has promised us that those who seek shall find, and that even a man/stranger will give into a persistent request, let alone our Heavenly Father (paraphrased from the Bible, since i can't remember the exact verses). I have faith it will work out in His time. Meanwhile, I just need enough patience, courage, and wisdom to live out the fear of what may be to come.

It's still not convenient for me to be too specific, but I really do appreciate fellow Christian support. I would appreciate further prayer if you can.

Thanks again. God Bless.

among the lost

Oct 1, 2008
It's true I should be fearless, but I am not. It's a weakness I am working on overcoming.
I am still very much lacking spiritually as a believer. It's something I acknowledge.
I believe the Lord has overcome the world, so I am doing the best to remain calm and clearheaded.

Thank you for bringing up a good reminder, Brother Mike.

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
I understand.

When I was just learning the Word, my life was messed up!!!. I knew to believe God, and I know his Word says, God would supply my needs, (Phil 4:19) but man.......... situations would tell me a whole different story. Fear came.

I got some good news. The Word will overcome any situation. That is why he sent his word and healed us, and delivered us. (Psa 107:20) THE WORD.

I think about the centurion coming to Jesus to heal his servant, and Jesus was ready to go, but the Centurion said. "Just speak the Word over this situation and my servant will be healed." What faith!!!! The Centurion did not even need Jesus to go over there to minister to his Servant. (Mat 8:8)

You not told us everything about your situation, I know it's Job related. However, you can pray and pray all you want, Prayer is good, but you also must agree with What God said. Praying is not going to be enough, if you are saying things opposite of what your praying about. Speaking the Word however, will change you inside, and change any circumstance. Where God sent his word it prospers the thing he sent it, and He sent His Word to heal and deliver us. Glory to God.

This is What I am asking you to do.

I want you to do this every single time, over and over if you have to. (Resit the devil steadfast in faith, and faith comes by hearing the Word. (Rom 10:17) (1Pet 5:9)

When thoughts of failure come, when doubt and fear come. I want you to speak these things. Be bold!!!!

I am going to make it!!!! This situation is going to work out. I am more than a conquer. That's Right, I am more than a conquer, Why, because God loves me!!!! (Rom 8:37)

I am not going to loose my Job, Things are going to work out fine, My God is for me, and nothing, I mean nothing can stand against me. It's God that sets up, and gives promotions. God will perfect those things that have concerned me. (Rom 8:31) (Psa 75:6) (Psa 138:8)

Now, do something with that doubt. Get your sword out, and start swinging. Victory is yours, if you will not draw back.

Jesus Is Lord