Prayer for the army of God to grow and rise on message boards/forums

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been praying for this, and I was thinking if others could pray for it too. I've prayed for the army of God to rise. We're in crazy times now. The powers that be want to keep people in ignorance or distracted on things that don't matter. People are destroyed for lack of knowledge and there are those who become too choked up with the cares of the world. Satan knows his time will come and he is really attacking those who are of God.

As some of you may know, internet forums aren't as popular as they used to be. They have been on the decline. People are just bored now, and the love of many is growing cold as the bible says. We should pray for more people to awaken on message boards, more people to wake up on internet forums. Whether here or at other places. Whether on Christian forums or forums about other things. There's a lot of false prophets running around deceiving people. There's a lot of fakers, phonies, and posers who do the bidding of the Devil. This is why the powers that be keep having their ways. We have to pray on this.

Pray that God will raise up more people who will go up for the army of God to do certain things. That it will help to increase the knowledge of God. We have to be in this together. All of us who want to fight for the kingdom of heaven/light. I know there's going to be difficulties. The body of Christ will always fight with each other, and there are things about it that come with the territory. But we have to overcome this and not let it distract us from fighting the kingdom of darkness. I pray on this. You should pray on this too. Whatever it is you feel God wants you to do or you feel lead to do, do. We have to fight together. We are all in the army of God, whether you know it or not.

I pray that the army of God rises and grows on internet forums and message boards. Let the plan the Devil be foiled in Jesus name. Heavenly father, God, lord Jesus Christ, let your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. In the of the father and son I pray, amen.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been praying for this, and I was thinking if others could pray for it too. I've prayed for the army of God to rise. We're in crazy times now. The powers that be want to keep people in ignorance or distracted on things that don't matter. People are destroyed for lack of knowledge and there are those who become too choked up with the cares of the world. Satan knows his time will come and he is really attacking those who are of God.

As some of you may know, internet forums aren't as popular as they used to be. They have been on the decline. People are just bored now, and the love of many is growing cold as the bible says. We should pray for more people to awaken on message boards, more people to wake up on internet forums. Whether here or at other places. Whether on Christian forums or forums about other things. There's a lot of false prophets running around deceiving people. There's a lot of fakers, phonies, and posers who do the bidding of the Devil. This is why the powers that be keep having their ways. We have to pray on this.

Pray that God will raise up more people who will go up for the army of God to do certain things. That it will help to increase the knowledge of God. We have to be in this together. All of us who want to fight for the kingdom of heaven/light. I know there's going to be difficulties. The body of Christ will always fight with each other, and there are things about it that come with the territory. But we have to overcome this and not let it distract us from fighting the kingdom of darkness. I pray on this. You should pray on this too. Whatever it is you feel God wants you to do or you feel lead to do, do. We have to fight together. We are all in the army of God, whether you know it or not.

I pray that the army of God rises and grows on internet forums and message boards. Let the plan the Devil be foiled in Jesus name. Heavenly father, God, lord Jesus Christ, let your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. In the of the father and son I pray, amen.
AMEN! I will stand and agree with you in praying for a GREAT AWAKENING of His people and that we will begin to reclaim what the enemy has stolen....a forum of Christians who are humbly seeking and sharing His Truth!

Reactions: amadeus

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Dear heavenly Father God, I pray that more great people will be on message boards especially more great people of God on message boards like these, Christian message boards. I pray that the great message boards with a community layout will not be gone away, thanks so tremendously, in Jesus' name, amen.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lord, let there be witnesses in Spirit in truth on Christian forums, indeed, let an army rise of people genuinely seeking God and Godly fellowship! Let the Holy Spirit break out in our ranks so that we love one another in astounding ways. I ask all of this in Jesus's name. Amen