You've got to pray for my Nation, the Devil wants to destroy it and the watchmen sleep! (Lord returning?)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi there,

So I just wanted to put a word out there, for people to pray for Australia. The Devil wants to destroy this nation, but the Lord won't stand for it. We need to agree with Him, stand and pray, until we reach "touchdown" and God can claim the victory.

We are a very young nation, compared to most nations around the world, so culturally we are at a disadvantage. We don't put roots down very well and it's easy for the Devil to pick us off, when we don't keep together. I would even say that people struggle to identify that the Devil is doing evil in their lives!

The problem is that Charles the King of England, claims rule over us and we are distant from the idea of being responsible for each other and being compelled to act when it is needed to save one another.

It's crazy that we refuse to identify ourselves and take advantage of our mates where we can, as if the Word of God is too long coming and the works of God too hard. Now, I'm not saying there is no one with faith, but that faith needs to be converted and that needs prayer.

I hope you get what I am saying, that you are able to reflect on your own Nation's freedom.

God bless.

Reactions: dev553344

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Holy Spirit has begun to wake up the people of my Nation, we have prayed that it get louder and louder.

It is a stupor that has fallen on this land, a dulling of the spirit.

God squeeze the sin out of us, and wipe our slate clean!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You've got to pray for my Nation, the Devil wants to destroy it and the watchmen sleep! (Lord returning?)

Agree… Everything is moving at quick increased speed….with dissatisfaction and demand for more and more instant gratification…

Seems like stacked ‘odds’ of the Devil’s influence on the majority in high positions and persons at large…
and Gods influence on the few in high positions and persons at large….

Yet against all odds, Agree 100%, the Supreme Power is IN Gods Hands for the “few” being subjected to the “tribulations” of the “majority”….THAT
such few dial up their Conversations with God, Daily, Earnestly, Diligently For ALL the World’s Nations….
Because THEY ARE ALL whirling around in an Immoral cesspool heading for the drain of no return.

Utmost Blessings upon the Lord God Almighty.
God Bless the Heaven’s.
God Bless the Earth.
God Bless America’s.
God Bless Australia.
God Bless Africa.
God Bless Asia.
God Bess China.
God Bless Russia.

Glory to God,
Taken

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Lord bless this prayer request for Australia. In Jesus precious name, Amen!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi there,

So I just wanted to put a word out there, for people to pray for Australia. The Devil wants to destroy this nation, but the Lord won't stand for it. We need to agree with Him, stand and pray, until we reach "touchdown" and God can claim the victory.

We are a very young nation, compared to most nations around the world, so culturally we are at a disadvantage. We don't put roots down very well and it's easy for the Devil to pick us off, when we don't keep together. I would even say that people struggle to identify that the Devil is doing evil in their lives!

The problem is that Charles the King of England, claims rule over us and we are distant from the idea of being responsible for each other and being compelled to act when it is needed to save one another.

It's crazy that we refuse to identify ourselves and take advantage of our mates where we can, as if the Word of God is too long coming and the works of God too hard. Now, I'm not saying there is no one with faith, but that faith needs to be converted and that needs prayer.

I hope you get what I am saying, that you are able to reflect on your own Nation's freedom.

God bless.

As a fellow Aussie, can I just suggest that you all pray that Aussie Christians will humble themselves and repent to God of our sins so that God can then heal our land.

It can be achieved as, one by one, Aussie Christians recognise their sins and repent.

Aussie Christian need to humble themselves and turn back to worshipping God.

In Gen 12:3 God tells Abraham that Israel will be a blessing to all of the peoples of the earth who inhabit His fertile field/soil. Pray that Aussie Christians will be willing to send down their roots into God's soil for their nourishment and watering.

Shalom

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
Northern British Columbia, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So I just wanted to put a word out there, for people to pray for Australia. The Devil wants to destroy this nation, but the Lord won't stand for it.
Well, here is the thing.
It's the same in the USA and Canada, plus a lot of other nations.
Seems to me the weather is destroying the USA and other parts of the world.

Every night on the news there is something about tornadoes, hurricanes, floods, forest fires, landslides, and on and on.

Ever gave it some thought how evil these governments are.....homosexual approved marriages, sex changes, millions of babies murdered by abortions, and on and on. (Just to name a few) And this stuff is in the churches too.

And people expect the Lord to bless these countries?

Who do you think is in control of the weather.
Who do you think is in control of blessings and curses?

It's not enough to preach in churches "about God loves you" without preaching repentance.
The ear tickling in churches needs to stop.

"When my people humble themselves and repent, I will heal their land!"
(It says MY PEOPLE)

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Every day the Devil compromises us and our overseer nation says "we'll fix it" - but I don't want England to entertain sinning with us, I want to be set apart.

Lord, don't let my mates die!