Prayer materialized a lost object

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

William00

Mar 13, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@ Lambano asked me to post this story. I thought it was silly. Here goes.

My story is a bit silly for a 8 y.o. boy. I lost a small object and I must have prayed
day and night. The next day, my lost object appeared in my living room floor. Note that
the place I lost my object was outside my home. I have no idea how it appeared in my
living room the next morning. If it was not for my prayers, I don't know how to explain it.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

My story is a bit silly for a 8 y.o. boy. I lost a small object and I must have prayed
day and night. The next day, my lost object appeared in my living room floor. Note that
the place I lost my object was outside my home. I have no idea how it appeared in my
living room the next morning. If it was not for my prayers, I don't know how to explain it.
Great story, I'm glad you found your item. I always pray if i lose something but recently God has been teaching me patience by the item not being found immediately. i actually 'heard' him speak into my spirit and have some patience - just wait.' So I did and later that night I suddenly got the thought to get a torch and shine it under the furniture and there was my lost needle in a place I would never have suspecte. God is in the little things.

William00

Mar 13, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that is something that you will never forget. Hold it fast never let it go.
….H

Indeed, it's something I did not forget. That was a very long time ago.

Great story, I'm glad you found your item. I always pray if i lose something but recently God has been teaching me patience by the item not being found immediately. i actually 'heard' him speak into my spirit and have some patience - just wait.' So I did and later that night I suddenly got the thought to get a torch and shine it under the furniture and there was my lost needle in a place I would never have suspecte. God is in the little things.

That prayer was answered pretty quick. Faith is very important in everything we do.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Indeed, it's something I did not forget. That was a very long time ago.

That prayer was answered pretty quick. Faith is very important in everything we do.
My friend once came to my door in tears because she had lost her keys whilst walking her dog in the large park across the road. She asked me to with her to find them but hadn't a clue where she had lost them. I knew we could never find them without God's help so I prayed and followed Bette's route and found them in a very obscure place almost immediately. Similar things have happened to me before and to others I know so don't give up hope.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I tend to misplace objects a lot and when getting frustrated in my search, I've frequently asked for the Lord's help to find them. He's generally answered that prayer by reminding me of the last place I saw an object, or just putting me in front of it.

Reactions: Pearl and Lambano