Prayer please for me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"We all know that God is always working for those on His side if we are not hearing or feeling a thing."
This is exactly why, in large part, the following song spoke volumes to me. I know you are probably set in your music, lol but, give a listen if you like...upon first hearing this song, I couldn't stop crying as it was in the VERY moment I needed to hear it. It answered my questions to Him that day verbatim!
Thank you Nancy! As you say I am very set in the kind of music I listen to and enjoy... mostly old traditional gospel sounds, but I appreciated this one.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brother he’s already healed you.
yes, God has healed all of us, but we must wait for the manifestation of this healing.

and two, everyone faith is not at the same level, until it's manifested, wait in belief, and you shall have what you asked for.

PICJAG.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for you my friend.
Thank you!

Yet is this not to be expected on a forum?
Yes, indeed! we use our minds a lot and lean a lot on what that mind can do, but no matter what anyone else thinks, I believe that the heart is different and more important and I speak not of the fleshly red blood pumping muscle...

Last edited: