Prayer please for me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you ByGrace. Not much else to do but wait. I was assuming when he didn't come back later that evening of the appointment that maybe his doctor had sent him to the hospital.

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thank you ByGrace. I was assuming when he didn't come back later that evening of the appointment that maybe his doctor had sent him to the hospital.

Me too.
But even then, both *Aspen and *Frank Lee both texted us on here from the hospital when they needed our prayer back-up for their condition.
I do hope that he is okay. :(

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Me too. Remember when mayflower did that secret buddy thing? I could not WAIT to have mine revealed because it was spooky eerie how the person sent me my encouragement/messages as if they knew who I was and my exact struggles at the moment. Only they didn't know who I was because it was all secret. And I then found out it was Amadeus and I was like, well of course! How did I not guess that?? Truthfully, at one point it went through my head that it could be you, Helen, but it just didn't quite sound like you, or anyone else I knew in here.

Absolutely no doubt that Amadeus prayed for what to say to his secret buddy. He couldn't have pulled off knowing exactly what to say otherwise. But we know who could! And knowing Amadeus through his posts, you just know he said: okay Lord, what do you want me to say? :)

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Me too. Remember when mayflower did that secret buddy thing? I could not WAIT to have mine revealed because it was spooky eerie how the person sent me my encouragement/messages as if they knew who I was and my exact struggles at the moment. Only they didn't know who I was because it was all secret. And I then found out it was Amadeus and I was like, well of course! How did I not guess that?? Truthfully, at one point it went through my head that it could be you, Helen, but it just didn't quite sound like you, or anyone else I knew in here.

Absolutely no doubt that Amadeus prayed for what to say to his secret buddy. He couldn't have pulled off knowing exactly what to say otherwise. But we know who could! And knowing Amadeus through his posts, you just know he said: okay Lord, what do you want me to say? :)

Amadeus is such a sweet spirited man of God. He is always kind with his words and his tone. And oh yes, you pulled the winning ticket with him being your secret prayer partner! Sadly, I did not participate at that time :oops: My mind was not quite there at the time and, I did not want to be unfaithful in prayer. Yes, we will continue to pray for him as, it seems that people on here who pray for each other, get results ;)

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@amadeus

Hey John...do post us an update as soon as you know.
I'm sure your doc will do blood tests etc.
We pray that the root cause be found soon and that it is something simple.

But, I will say this. At "our age" John, I have had a few 'funny turns' and ended up in the hospital...only to find out that it is not Zebras or Elephants, (they always look for Zebras and Elephants first and rule them out)......but it is often just a mosquito that they can never identity. Irritating...
Many 'things' have come and gone, and we've never known the what or the why of them.

God has got this!!
love and blessings...H
Thanks again for the prayer Helen. It is likely a severe sinus infection which also does affect my ability to read or concentrate. Thank God it is better now. I will slowly begin to wade through posts here again.

They took blood but the tests results are not in yet. The doctor said she would be calling during the this weekend if it is anything more serious. Since I received no call and I am feeling better I would guess that all is well.

Give God the glory!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, yeah, you're right. I still wish we would hear from him. He's helped so many of us, I think. He's helped me a lot. Just to be able to see someone walking in the Spirit consistently is an encouragement. I guess I selfishly don't want to do without His help.
I am glad to hear these words so encouraging to me. Sometimes it seems I pray and study and respond to people for nought, but that is when I let the old man of me move to the fore. We all know that God is always working for those on His side if we are not hearing or feeling a thing. Sometimes the seeming lacking of response is a part of the response...

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I am glad to hear these words so encouraging to me. Sometimes it seems I pray and study and respond to people for nought, but that is when I let the old man of me move to the fore. We all know that God is always working for those on His side if we are not hearing or feeling a thing. Sometimes the seeming lacking of response is a part of the response...
Hebrews 7.25: The Lord Jesus Himself ever lives to make intercession for His people.

Reactions: amadeus

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After everyone can read and see you're okay, we will wait a moment or two before we begin yelling at you for not letting us know sooner, Amadeus. o_O

Reactions: amadeus and Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
After everyone can read and see you're okay, we will wait a moment or two before we begin yelling at you for not letting us know sooner, Amadeus. o_O

You took the very words out of my mouth!
@amadeus has no idea at all what his presence here means to the site, or how much he is missed when not here...posting his 'balance' in the threads that can so easily get heavy and judging without all of our input.
Without him, we do not have the 'all'. The body gets unbalanced.

@amadeus we are not putting any pressure on you to be here all the time, no one can, and sometimes God speaks otherwise.....plus us old ones in our later 70's get down days once in a while.

But take note to @stunnedbygrace ..your communication is lacking brother!!!
If you are too sick to drop us a line...please ask Kathy to do one for you ..is that a deal? ;)

And if I myself are 'dropping dead' somewhere...then Dave knows @Pearl and @Butterfly he could ask them on facebook to post a notice on here. :D

You have no idea ( obviously) how relieved we are to see you back again.

.......H

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There goes ByGrace trying to give you a polite tonguelashing about making us wait since Friday afternoon to know if you were okay. :D

Reactions: amadeus and Helen

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

"We all know that God is always working for those on His side if we are not hearing or feeling a thing."
This is exactly why, in large part, the following song spoke volumes to me. I know you are probably set in your music, lol but, give a listen if you like...upon first hearing this song, I couldn't stop crying as it was in the VERY moment I needed to hear it. It answered my questions to Him that day verbatim!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Uh...yep. Made me cry. I don't really listen to music any more unless it's right in front of me. Liked it.

Reactions: Nancy

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You took the very words out of my mouth!
@amadeus has no idea at all what his presence here means to the site, or how much he is missed when not here...posting his 'balance' in the threads that can so easily get heavy and judging without all of our input.
Without him, we do not have the 'all'. The body gets unbalanced.

@amadeus we are not putting any pressure on you to be here all the time, no one can, and sometimes God speaks otherwise.....plus us old ones in our later 70's get down days once in a while.

But take note to @stunnedbygrace ..your communication is lacking brother!!!
If you are too sick to drop us a line...please ask Kathy to do one for you ..is that a deal? ;)

And if I myself are 'dropping dead' somewhere...then Dave knows @Pearl and @Butterfly he could ask them on facebook to post a notice on here. :D

You have no idea ( obviously) how relieved we are to see you back again.

.......H
Kathy is not much of a computer person, but if I get to the point where I simply cannot I suspect that she would make the effort. Thank you for your kind words and concern!

Unfortunate from this standpoint I do not belong to Facebook. I quit many years ago because problems it caused among my friends. I will probably join again. This particular forum is more of a home to me now than any other computer site. I do miss the old days with Mike and his forums.

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Uh...yep. Made me cry. I don't really listen to music any more unless it's right in front of me. Liked it.

I love allot of what they used to call "Jesus music" but, over the last couple years I find I am enjoying a lot of today's music :) Christian music, that is!
Lauren Daigle writes some awesome lyrics, simple yet profound really.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I love allot of what they used to call "Jesus music" but, over the last couple years I find I am enjoying a lot of today's music :) Christian music, that is!
Lauren Daigle writes some awesome lyrics, simple yet profound really.

Made you cry, aww! lol...I can totally relate!!!!!