Prayer Request For Finances

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

martinlawrencescott

Servant Prince
Apr 6, 2011
Ventura, California
The band I'm in would like to do a ministry tour from where we are in SoCal on up to Washington and back. We could use wisdom and finances and ideas on how to raise money and who to contact that might want us, and everything else involved in a project like this. Most of us are in school; I'm at a trade school so I can eventually get a job. Could use God's help to put this thing together.

Thanks for your prayers,

M

goodshepard55

Feb 27, 2011
Australian
Have Faith martin..for God is faithful and will send you and your band where He wants you to go..Darling...He will provide all needs for your ministry....He will provide ALL..as in everything from money to food.....FAITH....It is all we need and then ASK Him and then praise Him, for knowing it is yours from Him and on it's way....

Shep

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
A man said something yesterday that stuck with me:

"Finances do not bring God's favor, but God's favor will bring about your finances."

Seek God's favor, tithe, and you will be blessed.