Prayer Request

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for you! Great job losing weight and staying on course. Have you considered doing a carnivore diet with extended fasts? I have been on a carnivore diet for 3 months and it is helping slowly heal some injuries in my body. And I've heard testimonies of healing stage 4 cancer with this method (high quality protein and fats+zero carbs+extended fasts).

Thank you. I have been on a low carb diet many times and lost weight but I always gained it back. This time I have been doing Weight Watchers and it’s more sustainable. Thanks for the information

Reactions: Lambano and TLHKAJ

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank everyone for the prayers. If I missed anyone thank you all very much. The urologist said if it’s cancer that I can continue to work and workout while it is treated. Prostate cancer seems to be pretty common and is treatable
Did they measure your psa levels .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank everyone for the prayers. If I missed anyone thank you all very much. The urologist said if it’s cancer that I can continue to work and workout while it is treated. Prostate cancer seems to be pretty common and is treatable
The LORD is with the lambs . HE is our hope and our salvation . We will be praying for you my friend .

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did they measure your psa levels .
That is why I had the MRI. My PSA was still in the normal range but it went from 1.4 to 4.01 in 6 weeks. My general practitioner wouldn’t give me a referral to an urologist because he said my PSA was still normal. I contacted the urologist myself and got him to take me with my lab results. He ordered the MRI and found two spots on my prostate. That is where they are taking the biopsy from.
Good thing I didn’t listen to my Doctor.

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I got the results of my MRI today. There is a 65% chance that I have prostate cancer. I have a biopsy on the 12th.
Even if I have cancer I am going to workout and reach my goal of losing 100 pounds. I am halfway there now.
aw, great for you! you are so determined! I am so glad you are losing so much weight and reaching your goal! May God comfort you and your family richly and bring healing to you!

Reactions: amadeus and Lambano

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It had better not be what i think it is . where they go in through the colon and stab through the wall
and into the prostrate . Men have been hosplitalized because of it .
I had rather just be put on something to slow it down or just say REMOVE the thing than to go through that mess .
I think that is what they do. They said I would be given anesthesia and woul be asleep

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that is what they do. They said I would be given anesthesia and woul be asleep
I would rather have the prostrate removed . men who have had that done
have been HOSPITALIZED. infection . you cant stab through a poop colon
and into a prostrate and not expect some kind of germs . Ps they had better give ya a pound of morphine
daily is all i can say cause men have spoken about the pain . You would think there could be an easire way my friend .