Prayer Request

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't take the pain pills. They are poison. If you're in pain then have a couple beers a week is better. But those pain pills are highly addictive. I was on them for 3 years following a surgerical infection and I wish I hadn't taken them at all. It ruined my life.
I understand. My nephew was hooked on them. But I only take them occasionally and I wasn’t prescribed many

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand. My nephew was hooked on them. But I only take them occasionally and I wasn’t prescribed many
Be safe. I could only take about 50 before being hooked on them. Then it was over and I was addicted. They caused me to have migraines which was another reason to take them. The migraines didn't go away till long after I was off of them. Just be careful. I know your into law enforcement like my family is. My nephew is a police officer and a swat member. And my dad was a police officer. A lot of my family are ex marines. Be safe and God bless you! My prayers are with you @RLT63 .

Reactions: RLT63

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Be safe. I could only take about 50 before being hooked on them. Then it was over and I was addicted. They caused me to have migraines which was another reason to take them. The migraines didn't go away till long after I was off of them. Just be careful. I know your into law enforcement like my family is. My nephew is a police officer and a swat member. And my dad was a police officer. A lot of my family are ex marines. Be safe and God bless you! My prayers are with you @RLT63 .
Thank you

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank everyone for the prayers, likes and well wishes
Well today was a double whammy. The nerve pain came back in my left leg and my right knee was hurting real bad. I only had to work six hours today and I have four days off hopefully it will get better. My next Epidural is on February 14th

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well today was a double whammy. The nerve pain came back in my left leg and my right knee was hurting real bad. I only had to work six hours today and I have four days off hopefully it will get better. My next Epidural is on February 14th
Sorry to hear that. Praying for relief right now.

Reactions: Keturah

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank everyone for the prayers, likes and well wishes
Sorry to hear that. Praying for relief right now.
Thank you

Reactions: Keturah and Wynona

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you
The rest helped, doing better today. Trying to get an appointment with an orthopedic surgeon

Reactions: dev553344

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The rest helped, doing better today. Trying to get an appointment with an orthopedic surgeon
Thanks everyone for your prayers I have been walking a lot at work and I’m feeling a lot better. I have an appointment with an orthopedic surgeon to get my knee checked out in a couple of weeks. I’m doing okay right now thanks for the comments and the prayers.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last year I started having a lot of leg pain. I thought I had pulled a muscle. Then the pain started to move around and my Doctor told me it was nerve pain. I had an MRI and I have several issues with my back but what is causing the most pain is arthritis pressing on nerves. I have had 2 epidural shots in my back and I have to have one more before I can have Radio Frequency Ablation. This will deaden the nerves for 6 months to a year. I have had trouble with my insurance company and have been held up getting the next shot. I am starting a new job in 3 weeks and will have better insurance. This job requires a lot of standing and walking. Please pray that the leg pain will not come back before I can get my next shot. I really need things to go well on this job. Please pray that I get the treatment I need, that I'm pain free and that I do well at my new job. My name is Randy. I believe in the power of prayer and I appreciate everyone that prays for me. Thank you
How is everything going RLT63?

Have things gotten better since October?

Would like to share in my right knee there is something wrong with it and it hurts sometimes but thankful can still walk around.

My doctor recommended light exercises like squats to strengthen the tendons but just don’t over do them.

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How is everything going RLT63?

Have things gotten better since October?

Would like to share in my right knee there is something wrong with it and it hurts sometimes but thankful can still walk around.

My doctor recommended light exercises like squats to strengthen the tendons but just don’t over do them.
I am doing much better I have an appointment tomorrow with an orthopedic surgeon to look at my knee and on February 14th I get another epidural in my back. You should probably get an MRI on your knee. How old are you? I have had surgery on both of my knees and now have a baker’s cyst on the back of my right knee. I pray that your knee gets better I know the prayers helped me.

• Wow
Reactions: MatthewG

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am doing much better I have an appointment tomorrow with an orthopedic surgeon to look at my knee and on February 14th I get another epidural in my back. You should probably get an MRI on your knee. How old are you? I have had surgery on both of my knees and now have a baker’s cyst on the back of my right knee. I pray that your knee gets better I know the prayers helped me.
That is good to know you are doing better. What is an MRI? Is that where they scan your leg and take photos?

I am 32 in 24 days this month.

Do you think the orthopedics will be able to remove that cyst? Do you know what causes it? Just looking at some picture I could imagine that it does hurt!

Thank you for the prayers brother but some things just gotta be worked on, I believe that is why God gave us doctors. The only problem with that here in America is with no free healthcare it’s hard for me to get insurance right now.

I checked back on BCBS and I had debt of 8,000 dollars @RLT63 ; I emailed them saying I didn’t have them for a very long time, and I believe they actually dropped the charges… thank God my eyes and heart sank seeing that.

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is good to know you are doing better. What is an MRI? Is that where they scan your leg and take photos?

I am 32 in 24 days this month.

Do you think the orthopedics will be able to remove that cyst? Do you know what causes it? Just looking at some picture I could imagine that it does hurt!

Thank you for the prayers brother but some things just gotta be worked on, I believe that is why God gave us doctors. The only problem with that here in America is with no free healthcare it’s hard for me to get insurance right now.

I checked back on BCBS and I had debt of 8,000 dollars @RLT63 ; I emailed them saying I didn’t have them for a very long time, and I believe they actually dropped the charges… thank God my eyes and heart sank seeing that.
Depending on what is causing your pain there is something called DMSO that may help. It doesn’t cost much and you can order it from Amazon. I will post a link. https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01B...&pd_rd_r=1b268e34-623e-40d3-a515-7481250f50ac

Reactions: TLHKAJ

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks everyone for your prayers I have been walking a lot at work and I’m feeling a lot better. I have an appointment with an orthopedic surgeon to get my knee checked out in a couple of weeks. I’m doing okay right now thanks for the comments and the prayers.
The orthopedic surgeon says I need a knee replacement. I can put it off and get shots until I lose weight and build up some off time.

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The orthopedic surgeon says I need a knee replacement. I can put it off and get shots until I lose weight and build up some off time.
The orthopedic surgeon gave me a shot of shark cartilage and it has been working since my last post. Last month I started working out with DDP Yoga (I highly recommend) the X3 Bar Band system and the Total Gym. I lost 20 pounds the first month and plan to lose 100 in one year. I’m going to a chiropractor too and this is helping with the leg pain. Thanks to everyone who prayed for me I’m doing so much better.

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The orthopedic surgeon gave me a shot of shark cartilage and it has been working since my last post. Last month I started working out with DDP Yoga (I highly recommend) the X3 Bar Band system and the Total Gym. I lost 20 pounds the first month and plan to lose 100 in one year. I’m going to a chiropractor too and this is helping with the leg pain. Thanks to everyone who prayed for me I’m doing so much better.
I’ve lost 35 pounds so far. I’m trying to lose another 40 by December.
Still doing DDP Yoga, working out with X3, Total Gym and weights, and using the WW app
I had RFA on the left side but I am still having some leg pain. I go back August 4th to do the right side.

• Love
Reactions: GRACE ambassador

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’ve lost 35 pounds so far. I’m trying to lose another 40 by December.
Still doing DDP Yoga, working out with X3, Total Gym and weights, and using the WW app
I had RFA on the left side but I am still having some leg pain. I go back August 4th to do the right side.
I added pushups to my routine yesterday and did pretty good considering that I still weigh 300 pounds.
I have something called The Power Push-Up. It has a band that wraps around you and you push against as you do push-ups. It makes them challenging and it’s adjustable.

Reactions: GRACE ambassador