prayer requests and how our Father answers them

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Super Kal

Nov 27, 2007
This thread is for us to share the prayer requests that our Heavenly Father has answered in our lives.I wish I could say that I've sen thousands answered in my life, but I've only recently come back to Christ, but the prayers He's answered for me always bring me to my knees in praise, so with that in mind, use this thread to not only share your experiences, but also to praise our Heavenly Father, because He loves us so much to answer our prayers.My first answered prayer came when I came back to Christ in 04... I cried out to God, asking that he show Himself to me in any way, and He did show Himself to me through me with Isaiah 41:10. Three years later, He showed Himself to me again by helping me find the verse again.this past October, God called on me and asked me to start praying for her. I recently started praying for Lindsay Lohan to somehow find Christ in her life, I've had prayers answered that have literally brought me to tears... recently, I've asked God to somehow just show His love for her and how much Christ loves her this Christmas season, and God answered that prayer by putting her father in a nativity pageant.I've had other prayers answered since I've started praying for others, such as giving me the strength to understand the difference between love and obsession, calming my spirit in knowing that He does indeed listen even in my darkest days, and taking the energy from my own body and using it for someone else in their life in accordance with His will for them, and taking away a pain in the blink of an eye, and using it in a positive way to protect the people I love and care about in my life.Praise be to God and the wondrous ways He blesses us in our lives through our prayers.

dgc

Nov 27, 2007
excellent thread Super cal,I am a firm beliver in the power of prayer it builds faith and produces expierences that we can use to witness the faithfulness of God to a person seeking true answers for their lives.My first prayer was also the prayer of redemption, I remember it very well Oct. 5 1986 I spacifically told God inorder for me to serve him he needed to deliver me from a drug addiction of about $40,000 per year. He not only did this but also spared me from any withdrawls. I went home that night and flushed, broke, and destroyed at least $2,500 worth of drugs, parafinala, and many other nasty habitual things. My roommates were freaking out I told them that night I found the greatest addiction in the world "Jesus".God has answered prayers of my grandmothers on my behalf when I was miraculasly healed from a wrestling injury at age 17 resulting in my becoming quadraplegic. Today I am 85-90% recovered after an extremly grim prognosis of "No hope ever to walk again." by the nuerologist. Today this very nuerosurgeon is also serving God due to this grandmothers prayers. I am thankful that we have a father that not only hears his childern but also answers them.