Prayer Requests

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am slow to get through all these threads. Just saw this one. I am in need of prayer, prayer especially for patience.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am slow to get through all these threads. Just saw this one. I am in need of prayer, prayer especially for patience.
Brother that is a hard one because patience comes from our trials and tribulations.....so let patience have her perfect work.
James 1: 2-4
2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;
3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.
4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

So in lining up with His Word I will pray that you have JOY....Unspeakable Joy...for the trying of your faith worketh patience and when patience has accomplished her perfect work you will be Perfect, Entire, and Want for nothing.
But that spirit that provokes you we can take authority over as well. So If you will ..(.lol...no pun intended.)..be patient:eek: and look for a PM I will invite you to join me and I will pray tomorrow....I was in spiritual warfare tonight and I am drained. But I will be fresh tomorrow. Love praying with others!

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Heart2Soul A hard one perhaps, but so very important and so very necessary for each one who would seek His face to the end of our road...

"And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not." Gal 6:9

Also praying!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's prayer and intercession time...does anyone have a prayer request? you can PM me or post it here...God Bless!

Reactions: farouk

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pray that God's people in these frustrating times of distancing will keep feeding on the Word positively and prayerfully day by day, and be ready to speak a word in season.
Amen, thank you for putting this on my heart to pray.

Reactions: farouk and amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's prayer and intercession time...does anyone have a prayer request? you can PM me or post it here...God Bless!
It is always time to pray as Apostle Paul penned the words:

"Pray without ceasing." I Thess 5:17

If everyone who says that he is a follower of Christ, would strive to do this, and/or ask God for help in doing it, would not our societies be much better than they are?

Praying that God will help us all to pray without ceasing!