Prayers for Piper

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Little Piper is 5 or 6. The Lord put her and her mom and dad across my path when they came out to purchase some things I'd listed in the want ads. Turned out they were strong Christians and after friend img them on Facebook I discovered Piper was fighting a rare for of cancer located on her sacrum (see diagram). She's a sweet little fellow and had beautiful very long hair before the chemo and radiation began. I pray the sweet Lord Jesus give her total healing and a long blessed life.

The photo and post are today's so prayers up for her scan. She has to be put to sleep for scan and that makes her afraid. I pray for a good report that shows death of that cancer. Amen

Piper Williams, and Danny/Arellia Williams have a page for her on Facebook.

Screenshot_2018-07-30-10-40-16-360x640.png

1532547653217-576x1024.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Mayflower

7angels

Aug 13, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
keep your faith up and no matter what the doctors tell you use it only as a guideline as for what you need to pray for and find scriptures in the Word to stand upon that you are expecting. i know great things will come out of this if you keep God foremost in this.

God bless

Reactions: Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father I pray for Piper's protection and for healing in Jesus name. Whatever Your will Lord, we give this to You and pray that You will just watch over the family and this little girl and help them to trust in You no matter what happens. That You work everything together for the good for those who love You and are called according to Your purpose. In Jesus Precious name, Amen.

Reactions: Helen

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Little Piper is 5 or 6. The Lord put her and her mom and dad across my path when they came out to purchase some things I'd listed in the want ads. Turned out they were strong Christians and after friend img them on Facebook I discovered Piper was fighting a rare for of cancer located on her sacrum (see diagram). She's a sweet little fellow and had beautiful very long hair before the chemo and radiation began. I pray the sweet Lord Jesus give her total healing and a long blessed life.

The photo and post are today's so prayers up for her scan. She has to be put to sleep for scan and that makes her afraid. I pray for a good report that shows death of that cancer. Amen

Piper Williams, and Danny/Arellia Williams have a page for her on Facebook.

View attachment 3463

View attachment 3464

Frank, I saw your post the other day but didn’t respond because I didnt know what to say. There are no words. It’s the suffering some endure that I don’t understand. Piper is so beautiful; her face lit with the playfulness of a child yet I realize she is probably more mature on the inside than a lot of us. My prayers are definitely for Piper: that God will use her testimony in a profound way, He will keep her, and comfort her. And her family. When we are weak, He IS strong. No doubt.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prayers for this sweet little girl who shouldn't have to go through this. satan just plain stinks! So glad out God is so big. ♥

Reactions: Helen and Mayflower

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Amen! And I am agreeing in prayer here for her and on facebook.

Hope that we get some updates on her from time to time.

Reactions: Nancy