Prayers Needed Going Through A Difficult Time Right Now :(

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's a chance that I might be breaking up with my fiancee and calling off the marriage since there's a lot of issues right now between us. I'm giving it a week to think about it but I'm asking for prayers as I'm going through this really difficult time since this isn't easy for me at all. :( Good news is, I'm doing better since I started talking about it. :)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Always do!
Haven't stopped yet...

Thanks,.. now I just have to alert people on roleplay.me about this because they're probably wondering why I suddenly disappeared earlier.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks,.. now I just have to alert people on roleplay.me about this because they're probably wondering why I suddenly disappeared earlier.
Are my cookies still looking fresh over there?

MrBebe

Sep 8, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
May God show to both of you His perspective regarding the issues between yourselves.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not really sure what Halloween has to do with any of this but I talked with his mother today and she told me that she will talk with him about how I'm feeling since I'm really scared of hurting him right now. :( Especially since he got all romantic on me today where I nearly got sick. I also sort of have a bit of a crush on somebody else, but I really don't want to rush into anything until I know for sure how this is all going to play out. Thanks again for all of the prayers everybody. *Hugs* :)

Reactions: Nancy and historyb

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also it sort of makes things a bit difficult for me since a part of me is still in love with him,.. I'm just very confused. :(

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems like this song basically was written for how I'm feeling right now.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This song fits my situation even more scarily enough.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Updates,.. we're staying together. I just finished writing a praise report. We decided to work through our struggles and I'm still getting married eventually. :D