Praying for a lady who prosecute my friend. God's way

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

layhoma

May 23, 2012
Hong Kong
Matthew 5:44

[background=rgb(249, 253, 255)]But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.[/background]

[background=rgb(249, 253, 255)]I would like to pray for someone I don't know in person, her name is Katrina, who has been harassing and verbally abusing my friend Bonny in the workplace for the last 3 months. I have been posting prayer requests for Bonny's predicament as a Christian and how she copes with Katrina's abuses and onslaught and hoping God would grant Bonny strength and comfort.[/background]

[background=rgb(249, 253, 255)]Now I would like to try a new way, God's way to pray. Please pray for Katrina's insecurity, her bitter resentment, vanity and drive for power or perhaps even jealousy that has taken over her spirit that made her become a hostile person. She is a self proclaimed Christian who has drifted away from the Lord. Pray that her eyes will be opened again to see the riches Jesus is capable of giving and heart filled once again with the fruits of the Holy Spirit. Pray that she may find all provision through Christ alone but not rely and seek those of earthly riches that corrupts a person's soul. Pray that she would be led back to the Great Shepard. Pray that all evil spirits that are at work in her be cast out in the name of Jesus. Amen.[/background]

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Father,
You know what has been happening in Katrina's life ...you know all things. Please bless her as your word commands [Romans 12:14] and convict her I pray, of any part that she may have knowingly or unknowingly played in this abusive situation with Layhoma's friend...Help her to do what is right in your sight and to make appropriate reparation according to your will, I ask this right now Father, in mighty Jesus name...
prayinghardsmiley.gif

Shalom
peacedove.gif

dragonfly

Apr 19, 2012
UK
Hi layhoma,

Thank you for taking the spiritual offensive in this situation, 'God's way'. The Lord bless you, and Bonny. I will pray for Katarina.