My friend Deena...daughter od'd last night.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi everyone, I carry a heavy burden tonight and ask for prayers for my friend Deena.
For those who have read my testimony about her maybe can remember when I shared casting a demon out of her. She did wonderful for a couple of years but this past year she took a nose dive into using drugs.
Last night she bought some oxycodone pills from a person she knew and they were laced with fentynol. This is what her mother shared with me.
Aubrey was her only child and she is having a hard time coping at this moment.
I ask for everyone to pray for God to give her strength to carry on.
Thank you.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry to hear this. I lost my best friend some years back. He was addicted to pain meds also. My prayers are for you and your friend.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi everyone, I carry a heavy burden tonight and ask for prayers for my friend Deena.
For those who have read my testimony about her maybe can remember when I shared casting a demon out of her. She did wonderful for a couple of years but this past year she took a nose dive into using drugs.
Last night she bought some oxycodone pills from a person she knew and they were laced with fentynol. This is what her mother shared with me.
Thank you.
Praying!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you.
Sorry H2S about your friend. My heart goes out to Deena and Aubrey and all those affected by this sad event. To all her family may God give them peace to soften the blow of these straining and trying times.

Also to you H2S may you have peace of mind and rest, assured that our mighty God is in control.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Oh Father God I don't know Deena but you do Lord. You know her feelings, her ups and down and her reasons. I pray Father that you will draw Deena to yourself that she may take refuge in your love and find peace in your presence. Take the darkness out of her life Lord and let your light shine brightly in her future.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you everyone for your prayers of comfort and strength. Now we must celebrate her life with Jesus! Hallelujah

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What has happened? Did she die?
She died this past Friday morning sometime between 2-4 am. She bought some pills from someone and they were laced with fentynol.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
She died this past Friday morning sometime between 2-4 am. She bought some pills from someone and they were laced with fentynol.
So very sad. Her family must be devastated. May our loving Father support them and give them strength.

Reactions: Heart2Soul