Praying For A Wife

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

fassopony

Apr 18, 2010
I'm 38 and still single. Of course, I think about finding a good guy, etc but it seems I get busy and forget to look? If I do meet a really nice guy I am so hoping the Holy Spirit really lets me have it so I don't go on oblivious LOL!! Probably end up tripping and landing on the poor guy :lol:

HFGirl

Apr 26, 2010
It's not selfish at all for you to want a wife. After all, God himself said it was not good that man should be alone.

6stringedsignseeker

Mar 10, 2010
Fort Worth, Texas
It's not selfish at all for you to want a wife.  After all, God himself said it was not good that man should be alone.
The hard part is finding that elusive woman that has my rib! :D I'm half tempted to go walking up to every woman I see and poking her in the ribs... "sorry ma'am, just checking".... I would so get slapped  :lol:

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
Well, I got it figured out 6string......... OK, not me. I was reading over the threads and when I got to this one. The Holy Ghost pointed it out.

I had known a 70 year old some Prophet that use to come minister to us in Prison. She was something else, and I would get exercise just watching her excitement for the Lord. (Years latter, I have been up to my eyeballs with all kinds of people speaking prophecy, and most of it sadly is just emotionalize and crazy stuff, God never said. Prophecy must always line up with the Word of God, and bear witness in your spirit.)

Mind you, If you don't understand today's Prophet ministry. I had no clue myself at the time. She would call men up and speak over their lives. It is a edification ministry, and the Holy Ghost would give her things these men had been seeking. One thing, was a good christian wife when they were released.

She had a message about that from the Lord. It has been so long ago, but I was reminded of the main message.

She said, those men that seek a wife must seek me first, my Kingdom first. You must be on my path, my way, for my path is light. In that light, on my path is all your heart desire. On that path is the wife that you seek, and the light with show things clearly. Put me first said the Lord, My things first, and in doing so, you will be in the places where you will find a wife.

That was not the exact words she said, but what the Holy Ghost brought to my remembrance of what her message from the Lord was.

She had been a alcoholic for years, slept around for years, and married 6 or so times. When she got born again, everything changed, and God called her into ministry. One of her Husbands had been killed in a drunk driving accident and she was the one driving drunk. She felt she would spend her days alone, just doing the work of God because of her past sinful life.

She finally found the right Husband, but she said he came by focusing on the Lord, and casting down thoughts of being lonely. Her husband came to prison with her, and he was the most gentle man.

Thought I would share that with you.......

Pro 4:18 But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.

Mat 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Jesus Is Lord

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
Your horse looks a lot like a rabbit, but Hard to tell. could be a cat, but all rodents look pretty much alike.

Jesus Is Lord

fassopony

Apr 18, 2010
Your horse looks a lot like a rabbit, but Hard to tell. could be a cat, but all rodents look pretty much alike.

Jesus Is Lord

Brother Mike, that is a funny cat picture LOL!! This is Mongo, a purebred Arabian and one of my clients horses :) Isn't he stunning? I did his mane and tail and grooming. The girl up is K, she is also single but only 20 :)

0423101108b.jpg

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
Now Praise God.

That does look like a horse. Forgive me for not knowing, but the Horse looks very pristine and so does the rider. Is this some kind of horse show?

Also, How long it take to work on that tail. Pretty Awesome!!!!

Be blessed, out of measure!!!

Jesus Is Lord

fassopony

Apr 18, 2010
Thank you! Yes, an Arabian horse show :) Tails take about 15 minutes, I do a lot of them so they go quickly.

God bless :)

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hail from the Steeplechase Capital of the World as they like to say, so I can appreciate the beauty of the animals. My parents' house is next door to the practice facility and across the street from where the two annual events are held. I actually proposed to my now wife at the practice stands because of the beauty of the animals and watching them ride in the mornings. I'd like to own one or two someday when the appropriate time comes, but for now I just admire their beauty when able.

There's nothing wrong with praying for things - you have to ask to receive. I just always say if you're unsure about asking, pray for it in the will of God.

fassopony

Apr 18, 2010
I hail from the Steeplechase Capital of the World as they like to say, so I can appreciate the beauty of the animals. My parents' house is next door to the practice facility and across the street from where the two annual events are held. I actually proposed to my now wife at the practice stands because of the beauty of the animals and watching them ride in the mornings. I'd like to own one or two someday when the appropriate time comes, but for now I just admire their beauty when able.

There's nothing wrong with praying for things - you have to ask to receive. I just always say if you're unsure about asking, pray for it in the will of God.
That is just very cool :) I think you should buy you and your wife a pair of hunters and try fox hunting. It really is a lot of fun.