Pre Tribulation rapture

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, Marcus.

Marcus O'Reillius said:
And what you say is pure nonsense still.

Furthermore, Ecc 1:9 is not talking about creation or unique events; it is talking about the nature of man.
New Thing: Creation.
New Thing: Fall of Man
New Thing: The Flood.
New Thing: Christ's First Advent.
New Thing: Savior giving up His Life on the Cross.
New Thing to come: the Day of the Lord.

There is a gap of 2000 years in one sentence in Isaiah 61:2

2 To proclaim the favorable year of the Lord
And the day of vengeance of our God;

First Advent - Second Advent Nearly 2000 years in the gap.
<Sigh...> Nor was I talking about Creation or unique events when I quoted those verses! I was talking about the wonderful imagination of human beings and how easily they embellish what God's Word said, regardless how well they write a book!

As far as the "gap of 2000 years in Isaiah 61:2," I have absolutely no problem with that! Yeshua` Himself noted the gap by ending His quotation of that verse mid-sentence (Luke 4:19)! It's putting in gaps where there is no biblical basis for those gaps with which I have a problem.

Ezekiel 13:20

Aug 16, 2014
shturt678s said:
Brother John we have to quit agreeing to agree so much...others may think we're brothers in Christ with brother RANDOR.

Brother RANDOR....a Boy Scout is always 'prepared,' we don't want you to be "left behind."

Old Jack
Who wouldn't want to be "Left Behind" ? The first ones taken are taken by the anti-christ not the True Christ. Pre-trib rapture is a FALSE Doctrine.