1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Precinct votes

Discussion in 'Current Events & Politics Forum' started by Mayflower, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Mayflower

Mayflower Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Does anyone pay attention to who they vote for in precinct elections and things, or if there is just one running in a party, you choose that person. Anyone ever done something like that? Ran or was a committee person? Someone encouraged me to file. Said basically I just vote for any vacancies and come to meetings on occasion. That a precinct person basically has the voice for 500 people... So it really helps to have a conservative Christian in the spot. Im thinking about it. I wouldnt want to go any higher then precinct, because political pressure is not something I think I would handle very well. I recently took this political class through my pro life group. And I learned so much that awakened me to the power of the people. Of course, the people just don't know or care.

amadeus likes this.