Premills don't interpret Isaiah 65 right

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Obey JESUS

Apr 27, 2022
East Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hmm, wonder if "Jew" is the cursed name. They were slain in 70 A.D. Yes, we go by a different name now.

[Isa 65:15 KJV]
And ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen: for the Lord GOD shall slay thee, and call his servants by another name:

--------------------------------

So Heaven and Earth passed away (You can't be an authentic Jew anymore):

[Isa 65:17 KJV]
For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

New Jerusalem

[Isa 65:18 KJV]
But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.

Children of GOD in The Reborn Age do not drop out after a few days, and a sinner dropping out at a hundred will be accursed.

[Isa 65:20 KJV]
There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.

We are to Build our house (Faith) on a Rock. We produce Spiritual Fruit from The Vine ...The Tree of LIFE. Our House and Fruit is not for others. We enjoy the Work CHRIST asks us to do.

[Isa 65:21 KJV]
And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them.
[Isa 65:22 KJV]
They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.

Mount Zion is Christianity. Nothing is going to bother The Kingdom of The Body of CHRIST:

[Isa 65:25 KJV]
The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hmm, wonder if "Jew" is the cursed name. They were slain in 70 A.D. Yes, we go by a different name now.

[Isa 65:15 KJV]
And ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen: for the Lord GOD shall slay thee, and call his servants by another name:

So Heaven and Earth passed away (You can't be an authentic Jew anymore):

[Isa 65:17 KJV]
For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

New Jerusalem

[Isa 65:18 KJV]
But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.

Children of GOD in The Reborn Age do not drop out after a few days, and a sinner dropping out at a hundred will be accursed.

[Isa 65:20 KJV]
There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.

We are to Build our house (Faith) on a Rock. We produce Spiritual Fruit from The Vine ...The Tree of LIFE. Our House and Fruit is not for others. We enjoy the Work CHRIST asks us to do.

[Isa 65:21 KJV]
And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them.
[Isa 65:22 KJV]
They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.

Mount Zion is Christianity. Nothing is going to bother The Kingdom of The Body of CHRIST:

[Isa 65:25 KJV]
The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD.
Scripture teaches the Eternal New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, will be tangible, with literal houses, vineyards, animals, rivers, fish, and fishermen, a return to Eden

Reactions: Mantis

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scripture teaches the Eternal New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, will be tangible, with literal houses, vineyards, animals, rivers, fish, and fishermen, a return to Eden
Amen brother! I long for that time. It will be as God intended without sin, pain and death. I can’t wait!

Reactions: Truth7t7