President Obama Speeches

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keira

Dec 2, 2008
As Christians we need to listen and pay attention to what different leaders around the world are saying. I remember reading that if a person hears something being spoken over and over again they will start to believe it. So if we are not careful and watchful we too could could fall for the grand speeches that world leaders are making. I remember listening to a speech Obama was saying recently in Europe, he talked about North Korea basically keeping themselves as an isolated country and controlling their masses then he said afterwards "we need a global regime". Now that statement is very cruial if you know the meanings of the words global and regime. Also what is very very important to note is that he spoke those words after talking about the type of government Noth Korea has. As I was watching, the audience was sopping what Obama was saying like sponges, as they looked to world leaders like parents to bail them out of the economic crisis. Do you remember how Hitler came to power, it was because Germany was devastated economically by World War 1and the Germans felt hopeless, so they wanted a leader to alleviate their sufferings and to help Germany to become a strong nation again. Hitler seemed like the perfect leader offering them hope and solutions to their problems as well as a whole dose of nationlism, he was a very charismatic man, he had an ability to sway the masses with his grand speeches and hand gestures. He knew what to say and how to say it. He knew how to stir people up with his words and speeches. Hitler was able to turn decent law abiding citizens into ruthless murderers. History has a way of repeating itself.

Vickie

Feb 26, 2009
QUOTE (Keira @ Apr 8 2009, 10:13 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=72095
. Do you remember how Hitler came to power, it was because Germany was devastated economically by World War 1and the Germans felt hopeless, so they wanted a leader to alleviate their sufferings and to help Germany to become a strong nation again. Hitler seemed like the perfect leader offering them hope and solutions to their problems as well as a whole dose of nationlism, he was a very charismatic man, he had an ability to sway the masses with his grand speeches and hand gestures. He knew what to say and how to say it. He knew how to stir people up with his words and speeches. Hitler was able to turn decent law abiding citizens into ruthless murderers. History has a way of repeating itself.
God showed me that Obama is Ishmael seed, he is the one to bring Christians into captivity to take us over to Jerusalem to fulfill prophecy on the Saints. We are going into captivity soon. This year, beginning of next year, it has to be relatively soon, though while he is in office. Things will go quickly I hope once the Christians are removed and put into captivity. We have to trust Christ and listen to his voice and his Holy Spirit guide us and seek Him in it all the way. I believe we will see the Son of Perdition come up on the scene here pretty soon. It is good to pay attention to what Obama is saying for it is his calling to put us into captivity. The Christ is coming he truly will come and do just what he says. Judgment is near. Pray for God's mercy on all of us. Much blood is going to be shed. VickieQUOTE (bethog @ Apr 8 2009, 10:21 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=72097
This word “global this and global that” is all over the all news stations. One has to live on another planet if you do not get this. We are a “moment” away from the one world order.
yes we are, and captivity for the Christians to be taken to Jerusalem to go before Kings and governors and to fulfill prophecy that brings our king back and gives us eternal life. We are standing at the door, for sure. vickie