Presidential Debates in Nashville

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not a very good solution from what I know. I know a friend that was making fuel cells. Not so energy productive. It's kind of a dead end from what I learned.

I think Dead-end...can mean, mechanic is not a chemist.

Just saying- there is in my estimation more oil and gas lobbyists and Fact squashing in the District of Corruption that the Public at Large is not aware of.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mission-Ready Chevrolet Colorado ZH2 Fuel Cell Vehicle Breaks Cover at U.S. Army Show

This is a fuel cell SUV that runs off JP8. (Jet fuel)
They were going to mass market similar vehicles but we're having issues getting petroleum products refined enough for the fuel cell. It requires a substantial amount of platinum to make the cell...there's an alternative that uses an iron compound but it's not as effective.
So ethanol was going to be the fuel used...and gas stations across america were getting a new product. Some stations in your area might have ethanol for sale already.

It all got killed due to politics.
(Obama administration directly killed it)

Basically it's a fuel cell running off of hydrocarbons of some kind. Super efficient and effective. The electric motors can't be too big but it can take more than a battery powered car and doesn't require long charging times.
Just fill the tank and get er down the road.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh...
And for those who are curious...

Trump got a nice boost from the debate the other night.

Polls have a similar situation as 2016. The NY times say that Biden is favored to win...but only give him a 50% chance of doing so. (They gave Hillary 91% with the same poll numbers)

All polls show a dead heat as Trump's numbers in the polls continue to rise with only two weeks left until the Election Day.

But I predict that the election won't be over until December.
(But I'm a lousy prophet...might not want to take my word for it)
Some states are allowing several extra days for ballots to arrive by mail...but they must be postmarked by election day.

Dunno how this will turn out...but I suspect that one of the two old guys fighting will become president.

Reactions: historyb

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NOPE! Only cars equipped with solar panels on the hood, roof, & trunk will be allowed. NO HYDROCARBONS! ;)

Bobby Jo
The emissions from this vehicle are negligible... that's why they are looking at small submarines equipped with this technology. Which would be almost impossible to hear or find.

Something like submersible drones that can go out for hours and deploy weapons.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The emissions from this vehicle are negligible... that's why they are looking at small submarines equipped with this technology. Which would be almost impossible to hear or find.

Something like submersible drones that can go out for hours and deploy weapons.

Sorry. -- NO HYDROCARBONS allowed! ;)

I'm voting for BIDEN, -- yeah not.
Bobby Jo

Reactions: JohnDB

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
We are putting in place a moratorium on any US presidential election related threads until after the election results are in, this includes any topics intended to sway political opinion. The divisiveness is getting to be too much for a Christian forum, vote as you are lead.