Presidential Election Live Coverage 2020

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These lawyers are Patriots, sacrificing their time and efforts not for themselves, but for LOVE of TRUTH, RIGHTEOUSNESS and COUNTRY. And their reward might not be here on earth, but instead joined with the Thousands and Hundreds of Thousands who've given of themselves for their fellow man.

Bobby Jo
They are true patriots indeed. I hope and pray they create a mortal blow, and destroy this den of demons that seem to be enjoying their unwelcome stay in these 'free' lands and causing fear and mayhem..away from these shores....

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are true patriots indeed. I hope and pray they create a mortal blow, ...

... and they WILL SUCCEED! -- Unfortunately these minions are not the source. So satan's last resort to destroy our nation will be when he personally deals with these two men (Trump & Pence) who have thus far thwarted every attack and prevailed:

Rev. 11: 7 And when they have finished their testimony, the beast that ascends from the bottomless pit will make war upon them and conquer them and kill them ...

... where afterward the U.N. will dominate mankind up to and including Global Thermonuclear War; and then the Return of Jesus.

Back in the '60's, Disneyland used "ticket books" with assorted passes from "A" to "E", with "A" being some boring Speech by a robotic "Abraham Lincoln"; and "E" being a ride where you'd better strap yourself in and hang on for dear life. And I'm thinking what's coming will be an "E-plus" ride.

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Taken and APAK

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On CNN (Communist News Network) an executive of Dominion denied the system capability to shift votes and called all reports of Venezuela connections absurd and conspiracy theories. But CNN and Dominion have been caught in there own lies. OAN then played pasted CNN videos where they warn of Dominion connections to Venezuela, and explain how a dozen Venezuelan technicians come in to fix issues when the software breaks down. And then OAN played videos of Dominion executives explain that they could shift votes. This whole leftist group thinks Americans are so stupid they can just flat out lie and not get caught. Here are some more videos...

Dominion Executive: Trump is not going to win. I made f***ing sure of that. | One America News Network

Cyber Analyst on Dominion Voting: Shocking Vulnerabilities | One America News Network

Dominion Scandal Goes Worldwide with Michael Johns | One America News Network

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden won
Accepting reality
is the first step
Towards healing

1C68CA2E-5AB8-40CB-8E92-8F0849637D14.jpeg

Reactions: April_Rose

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden won
Accepting reality
is the first step
Towards healing

View attachment 11739

What did Biden win anyway, and what is this new world reality you are proud to accept and want others to even follow in? Do you really believe Biden won the Presidency honestly and truthfully? Maybe you do.

Biden won his day in the sun, indeed, propped up by a vile bed of massive lies and corruption surrounded by real creepy, heathen and evil people. Might be your type of company, never mine. My spirit detests and rebukes these spirits.

For me, Biden lost, clearly. That is my reality. The truth needs to come out. And until people like you, whether you are a Christian or not, hide from the truth, this country will never heal.

You do love the truth, right? Maybe not.

APAK

Last edited:
Reactions: Taken and Bobby Jo

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The court cases haven't been decided yet. It's not over yet despite your claims. One of these days it will be over and we will deal with it.

But so far no court case has gone forward to the end. No blockbuster things have been shown or proven. So, now we wait.

You could very well be correct. I have a feeling Trump will lose in the end. There is evidence of fraud, some courts have ruled without actually reviewing the evidence. Which is concerning. And tells me the courts aren't really interested is justice. They have become political and so that's why I believe Trump loses in the end.

I have to say I am learning more about court cases as we go along. In contract law, you try and cover all the legal situations that are likely to come up between two parties so they know what to do as a result. It goes to court when this fails.

The trouble with courts is you need a hurt party and a guilty party. Fraud may seem strange, because ofcourse the guilty party is against whom the fraud is committed. This is where it gets difficult in law. An election fraud is against the system, the government and the people committing fraud are the guilty party. Therefore the state would need to take people to caught. In this case it is voters or a political party, which has to establish that they are the hurt party in this situation. And you have to identify a point of law that has been broken that a judge could find on behalf of one side or the other.

I know about insurance fraud cases. A salesman defrauds a client by faking a signature to invest money and then take commission on the sale. The insurance company detects the fraud, but the loss is from the client, so unless the client is prepared to take the salesman to court, no harm has been done. The company fires the salesman and the client has their money back.

So it is not a simple case for Trump and the lawyers to take on. Unless they can find the point of law that is broken and that they have a loss about, evidence cannot be heard. The case in federal court before Judge Brann was thrown out because there was not a point of law that stood up to be tried. In proportion two voters had lost their vote because they had failed to fill in the ballot correctly, yet the team was trying to invalidate 5 million+ votes. As the judge said invalidating one vote in this situation would not be right.

The people bringing the case for failure of state law, would probably be the state officials who have stated that everything went fine. If after 3 weeks, not one case or argument has stood up, I doubt there is case law that carries the day. And the evidence submitted to court cases where they heard evidence it got thrown out as being frivilous. You need enough fraudulent ballots to swing the result. Hundreds are not enough, thousands get close.

God bless you

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hate to say it but unfortunately I'm starting to think that he's right. :(

Be patient young one, this is nothing compared to some of the theft that liberals have tried in the past. In 2000 we didn't know who won for more days than now. In 1876 when the liberals tried their theft it took 115 days. Te evil libs have been doing this since they and England lost the revolution, they have always hated what America has stood for and always try to destroy her. They hate us, the media, libs, elitist and they hate us and they want us to always know it, they want to keep us down and discouraged because they think they own America but they don't we do.

We must never give up, never give in just like our founding fathers fought the evil of he media, libs, and elitist so must we never give up. The founding fathers and mothers gave their life for the freedoms that America emboldens and fought against the media, libs, and elitist and died so we can enjoy freedom. The he media, libs, and elitist want to take that away from us and make us into Nazism, Communism, and other bad things But they underestimate us and how fierce we will fight.

They will always try to discourage us as their father Satan tries to do but we know we can never stop believing, never stop fighting or we are lost.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Be patient young one, this is nothing compared to some of the theft that liberals have tried in the past. In 2000 we didn't know who won for more days than now. In 1876 when the liberals tried their theft it took 115 days. Te evil libs have been doing this since they and England lost the revolution, they have always hated what America has stood for and always try to destroy her. They hate us, the media, libs, elitist and they hate us and they want us to always know it, they want to keep us down and discouraged because they think they own America but they don't we do.

We must never give up, never give in just like our founding fathers fought the evil of he media, libs, and elitist so must we never give up. The founding fathers and mothers gave their life for the freedoms that America emboldens and fought against the media, libs, and elitist and died so we can enjoy freedom. The he media, libs, and elitist want to take that away from us and make us into Nazism, Communism, and other bad things But they underestimate us and how fierce we will fight.

They will always try to discourage us as their father Satan tries to do but we know we can never stop believing, never stop fighting or we are lost.

I sure hope you're right, but right now I'm highly fearful for our country and how it's going to end up. :(

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The core claimed issues by both Donald and Rudy are checked on the BBC
US election 2020: Fact-checking Trump team's main fraud claims

Now if they are correct in their statements, but looking into the figures they appear totally wrong.
It is one thing to exaggerate about size of crowds etc. to claim great voter meetings, it is another to invent numbers that are audited and declared true to an accuracy within 10's or 100's when counted in the millions, which is 0.01% accuracy
To say it is 100% or more wrong is just a lie, and deception.

There is always a shift change between the campaign trail, calling people crooks, should be in jail etc and real things that change the future. It seems for some this shift is not possible.

I hope you can see the difference, which has nothing to do with being Democrat or Republican, liberal or conservative, but right or wrong. Lose this level of integrity and you have lost everything.

God bless you

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Earthlings ARE of Dust OF the Earth.
It's a Simple Concept...

The Earth was Created....and its Creation Contains EVERY NECESSARY element to Sustain an Earthing that IS the Same Elements as the Earth.

The Elements-
Minerals, Nutrients, Water, Oxygen...

Is the makeup of the Earth, & of Every Human.
The Earth maintains the Supply of the minerals, etc. that Sustains an Earthling.

The Earth, An Earthling...are Both designed to Become Decayed...Dead...Destroyed.

It's a Wonderment of Gods Creations Design...
one (Earth) proportationally designed To slowly Decay...proportionally To the
other (Earthling).

Man IS Arrogant.
Sound an Alarm...ding, ding, ding...
Oh Lookie... men are Disease Ridden...
....Pharmakiea, Drug, Drugs, Surgeries, ...
• Save yourself, Live Longer
Oh Lookie... men are cutting trees, burning oil, polluting surface waters, depleting Oxygen...
...Stop cutting trees, stop burning oil, stop mining....
• Save the Earth, you Will Save youself.

LOL...
• the Earth and Flesh of mankind...
Is porportionally Decaying!!!
• the Earth and Flesh of mankind...
Is all going to be Destroyed!!!

Men Pretending...they can Keep mankind or the Earth FROM Destruction...through Technology, Science, Psychology, Wealth, Blah, Blah...is BIG FAT LIE.

Minerals, Gold, Silver, etc., Oils, Fire, Burning,
Water, Etc.
Were all taught Exclusively TO Mankind...to do and use....
ta da...BY God Himself!!!

Ex 31:
[3] And I have filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, and in understanding and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship...

More in Scriptures, oil from rocks, light, energy, uses, for man.

Complete ignorance to submit to a World controlling power and their line of crap...
OF implying...the World lays at the cusp of doom...and they CAN FIX IT by Forcing you to NOT have access and Use Precisely the very things God Provided for you to have and use.

Glory to God,
Taken
The other element? Water. 2/3rds of the planet is covered by water. The human body's chemical makeup is 2/3rds water.

It's like the scriptures forewarn. We do not fight against flesh and bone but against principalities and spirits.
The Satanic spirit now leads the Democratic party in America, at least those on the hill. The globalists are absolutely of that spirit.
While the watchers on the wall are everyone who will fight to the death against the yoke those powers have planned for all they survey.

Reactions: Taken and Bobby Jo

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Spoiler alert

Biden wins the 2020 Presidential election 306-232

Biden also wins the popular vote by more than 6 million, this is where it currently stands.

Biden - 79,887,852
Trump - 73,815,488

But no matter who the world leaders are, Jesus is still King! ;)
Oh yes, Christ is still king. However, I would suggest it absolutely does matter who the leader in America is. Because we currently have a champion with regard to protecting and defending our religious freedoms, our economy, our independence from big foreign oil, and our border security, just a few in the list.

The adversary of that is precisely so, averse to all things listed. But keep in mind, his aversion is with regard to indifference as to how it affects us, we the majority of persons in America who are not the top what, three percent or rich people?
That's because the laws set down to control the masses do not pertain to those 3%$ of the rich whom Biden sells out to.

Honestly, as an enemy of the state, decreed by the governments of Hungary and Israel, how is this evil man still alive?
George Soros Confession - His Goal To Overthrow USA

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you mean I am supposed to consider an op-Ed from a shady, ultra conservative publication? I thought Trump warned you guys about fake news....

“Western Journalism previously stated it featured "conservative, libertarian, free market and pro-family writers and broadcasters" and seeks to provide "God-honoring" content. In practice, according to the New York Times, this philosophy, in which "tradition-minded patriots face ceaseless assault by anti-Christian bigots, diseased migrants and race hustlers concocting hate crimes," results in "a torrent of sensationalized, misleading, or entirely made-up stories, often aimed at Muslims and immigrants."Because of negative rulings by fact-checking sites and user trust surveys, Western Journalism was blacklisted by Google and Apple News, and by 2017 its Facebook traffic declined to near zero.

In a 2016 story on how fake news spreads on social media, The Intercept reported that: "Thanks to views sourced largely to referrals from Facebook, Brown's websites now outrank web traffic going to news outlets such as the Wall Street Journal, CBS News, and NPR, according to data compiled by Alexa"

In February 2019, The Western Journalpublished an article which alleged "Climate Change ‘Heat Records’ Are a Huge Data Manipulation." Scientists criticized the article, saying it was deceptive and that it contradicted existing research. The Western Journal subsequently retracted the article.

Yes?
in that case, I’ve got some progressive punditry from the HuffPost for you
NYT's Attempt to Smear The Western Journal's Credibility ...

Status
Not open for further replies.