Presidential Election Live Coverage 2020

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So far the "fact checks" mean we have a lie to tell you and we want you to believe it a fact!

So whatever people say, by looking up facts as published on line, from the official vote counting web sites and public information centres are lying, and the invented claims with no substantiated evidence is the truth.

I understand it is possible to enter this kind of world but it is just nuts.
Either voters ie 63 did vote in Bensville or they did not. The source of the information does not change what happened.
If the source is the count of votes it is the recorded facts. If one starts to say everything is fake, then the conversation stops, because you have to establish what are the facts and what is the basis of discussion. No one individual can go around counting the numbers involved so trust has to come in. If one is declaring the whole voting system is wrong, then that is just abdication of belief, not anything relating to proof or a desire to get at the truth.

I have spoken to flat earthers before, and this is very much like their logic and behaviour.
But at least I know where you are coming from, lol. When Biden is President, are the pictures fake and the recognition an invention of the media? I wonder where contact with reality begins in this kind of world.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
W
Rumor has it that Fox, once critical at times of Soros, was bought by Soros recently. In full or in part I don't know.
However, if true that would go a long way to explain their sudden turn I'd think.
"Freedom of the press", remember when that meant something other than, if you buy the press they'll deliver your chosen propaganda platform all day long?

When was this?

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BINGO!
They are utter Fools...

1970' s oh oh oh...ICE COLD another ice age :D

2000's oh oh oh...Global Warming:eek:

Oh oh oh....Winter frost snow cold is coming....boo hoo....Summer is gone...I'm so SAD...:D...we better Ask the People with money how can we ever get Summer Back :D

Oh no...people 10,000 miles away are hungry....I had better get a Democrap to give me a lotta money, so I can ship them some Food....in my NAME...:eek: Thousands and Thousands of items of food...really....shhh, rice is Thousands and thousands items of food.... giggle, my bank account increases.

Oh no, plastic is ruining the plant....I'll do my part and eat vegtables, grown in artificially nutrient infused dirt, sprayed with chemicals, from Modified seeds, shipped 1,000 miles...
And drink my water from a plastic bottle...
I'm intellectually smart...:D

Hey the World money bags are Preaching EVERYTHING is Free..... you will owe nothing and be happy.

At the same time, they are trying to devise a WORLD Currency....:D
Why? If everything is Free? :p Ha ha Duped!

Beware of the Mark of the BEAST...on your forehead...
It might look something like this;
STUPID

Save the Whales, the Badgers, the Earth...:)

Hypocrites...
Where's your voice, sign and banners for:
Saving the mosquitos, fire ants, the gnats?
:p

Creations Live, Creations are Destroyed!
Many are Called, Few are Chosen!
Saying Lord, Lord ...while falling for AND promoting man's Carnal Wickedness, only reveals your standing with the Many...
Awwww :(

I will say this. The 70's ice age idea was not accepted by the majority of scientists. I did some research on this and while some did believe it and some of the media made hay out of it, it really wasn't main stream science.

Today however, science has made catastrophic global warming a thing. Most scientists believe it. There are some that don't. And as we have seen if the deniers speak out it is used to harm their livlihoods. So many keep quiet.

I think there is enough evidence to say there is an overarching global warming trend. However, there isn't enough evidence to actually show that it will be catastrophic. We as humans will adapt to the changes and there is actually evidence to show that warming would be good for the planet overall. But we are not all going to die in a big ball of fire, we are not going to drown due to sea levels rising and entire cities won't be flooding from it. Perhaps we may have to build some sea walls or perhaps move back from the sea edge. But the sea isn't going to suddenly flood into all the buildings. We'll be just fine.

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you knew what the Bible does nor doesn't present, you wouldn't make that claim. And right now, I can EASILY postulate Scripture's provision for Trump's re-election.

And regarding "replying" to some in this Forum, I just now heard an interesting comment: "You can't wake a person who's pretending to be asleep."

Bobby Jo :)

Okay, then show me were it says that Trump should win the election. And then we'll see if you are right.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, then show me were it says that Trump should win the election. And then we'll see if you are right.

Ummmmmmmm, I don't think you're ready for the ride. To be sure, NOTHING stands on it's own, EVERYTHING has a context. So to SET THE CONTEXT we first have to establish where we are in History, -- and AS SOON as I start explaining this to an "interested party", they STOP THEIR EARS and CLOSE THEIR EYES from Scripture and History.

So per your challenge, -- I suspect you may have bitten off more than you can chew, and may be better served sheltering in your "comfort zone"! :)
Bobby Jo

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My question is that if there were so many rules left being unfollowed,.. then why the heck are they not doing anything about it!? :mad: (Is anybody else as miffed off as I am?)

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So whatever people say, by looking up facts as published on line, from the official vote counting web sites and public information centres are lying, and the invented claims with no substantiated evidence is the truth.
Hey you are catching on.
I understand it is possible to enter this kind of world but it is just nuts.
Propaganda has a nature.
And I have spelled this thing out very simply.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Guys,.. they're talking about doing an audit in the video I posted today!! :D (About darn time!!)

Reactions: historyb

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BREAKING NEWS!!! They have three people who were a part of the fraud that can testify to it!! If they do,.. Biden is sunk!!! Maybe it's not over after all!! :D

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It has only begun..hold tight.....Biden is done!..he is toast

THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG, -- but the battle isn't over yet. It takes a while for the TRUTH to come out, and when all the cards are played, Trump & Pence will have their Second Term! :)

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Heart2Soul

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: Bobby Jo

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Issued TODAY.....25th November...

Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State’s Certification of Election Results

by Adan Salazar

A Pennsylvania judge has ordered the state not to certify its election results pending a hearing on the constitutionality of a mail-in ballot expansion law questioned by members of the GOP.

The order, issued Wednesday by Commonwealth Court Judge Patricia A. McCullough, will postpone certification until Friday when a court can hear arguments regarding whether the bill should have required constitutional ratification.

“To the extent that there remains any further action to perfect the certification of the results of the 2020 general election … for the offices of president and vice president of the United States of America, respondents are preliminarily enjoined from doing so, pending an evidentiary hearing to be held on Friday, November 27, 2020,” the order states. “Inasmuch as respondents, based on their press release and briefs, have not undertaken certification of any of the other results of the election, respondents are preliminarily enjoined from certifying the remaining results of the election, pending the evidentiary hearing.”

Law360.com reports the order, which halts the process after Tuesday’s certification, stems from a lawsuit brought by U.S. Rep Mike Kelly (R-Pa.) and other Republicans which questioned the constitutionality of a 2019 expansion on mail-in and absentee ballots.

Commonwealth Court Judge Patricia A. McCullough entered a preliminary order Wednesday granting an evidentiary hearing on a lawsuit brought by Republican Congress member Mike Kelly, candidates Sean Parnell and Wanda Logan and five additional voters, who say Pennsylvania’s October 2019 expansion of “no-excuse” mail-in voting violated the state constitution’s limits on who can cast an absentee ballot. Judge McCullough’s order said the state, which certified its election results for President-elect Joe Biden on Tuesday, should halt any further steps toward finalizing the results or revising its vote count.

Kelly’s lawsuit argues the bill, Act 77 expanding mail-in voting, requires an amendment to the state’s constitution rather than mere legislative proceedings.

According to Law360.com: “The lawsuit seeks to declare the expansion of mail-in voting unconstitutional and to void those ballots cast in the 2020 election, or to have the state’s legislature choose who won Pennsylvania.”

While he led the state on Election Night, President Donald Trump’s margin of victory cratered after mail-in ballots counted after Nov. 3 put Joe Biden in the lead.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

by Adan Salazar

A Pennsylvania judge has ordered the state not to certify its election results pending a hearing on the constitutionality of a mail-in ballot expansion law questioned by members of the GOP.

The order, issued Wednesday by Commonwealth Court Judge Patricia A. McCullough, will postpone certification until Friday when a court can hear arguments regarding whether the bill should have required constitutional ratification.

“To the extent that there remains any further action to perfect the certification of the results of the 2020 general election … for the offices of president and vice president of the United States of America, respondents are preliminarily enjoined from doing so, pending an evidentiary hearing to be held on Friday, November 27, 2020,” the order states. “Inasmuch as respondents, based on their press release and briefs, have not undertaken certification of any of the other results of the election, respondents are preliminarily enjoined from certifying the remaining results of the election, pending the evidentiary hearing.”

Law360.com reports the order, which halts the process after Tuesday’s certification, stems from a lawsuit brought by U.S. Rep Mike Kelly (R-Pa.) and other Republicans which questioned the constitutionality of a 2019 expansion on mail-in and absentee ballots.

Commonwealth Court Judge Patricia A. McCullough entered a preliminary order Wednesday granting an evidentiary hearing on a lawsuit brought by Republican Congress member Mike Kelly, candidates Sean Parnell and Wanda Logan and five additional voters, who say Pennsylvania’s October 2019 expansion of “no-excuse” mail-in voting violated the state constitution’s limits on who can cast an absentee ballot. Judge McCullough’s order said the state, which certified its election results for President-elect Joe Biden on Tuesday, should halt any further steps toward finalizing the results or revising its vote count.

Kelly’s lawsuit argues the bill, Act 77 expanding mail-in voting, requires an amendment to the state’s constitution rather than mere legislative proceedings.

According to Law360.com: “The lawsuit seeks to declare the expansion of mail-in voting unconstitutional and to void those ballots cast in the 2020 election, or to have the state’s legislature choose who won Pennsylvania.”

While he led the state on Election Night, President Donald Trump’s margin of victory cratered after mail-in ballots counted after Nov. 3 put Joe Biden in the lead.
Praise God there is a judge who rules by the constitution....
I am so disturbed that Trump was beating Biden in all of the swing states UNTIL they counted the mail in ballots.
Don't you think that if Biden truly was that popular that it would reflect in all ballots? Whether in person or by mail?

Reactions: Bobby Jo and APAK

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

by Adan Salazar

I am so disturbed that Trump was beating Biden in all of the swing states UNTIL they counted the mail in ballots.
Don't you think that if Biden truly was that popular that it would reflect in all ballots? Whether in person or by mail?

Created a thread for it:
The Pennsylvania Prophecies

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is all false hope so enjoy it while you can. There is no cause or case

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your thinking sheds much light on this topic by your two simple statements: it is too logical, clear-cut and truthful that this may come as a shock to some and usually transcends the thinking of those that run on emotions. You might not want to speak of this too loudly. You might cause many brain freezes and cyclical mild panic attacks that might keep them up at night....

Reactions: Heart2Soul
Status
Not open for further replies.