1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Presidential Election Live Coverage 2020

Discussion in 'Current Events & Politics Forum' started by April_Rose, Nov 3, 2020.

1. rjs330

rjs330 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    I whole heartedly agree! The point I am making is that people didn't know Jesus was the Messiah until after the prophecies were fulfilled and we could point to them and say see! Look at all the prophecies in the OT and say see what all he fulfilled proving he was the Messiah indeed.

Some are claiming ahead if time that Trump will be elected because of prophecies in the scriptures. Yet we have seen NO SCRIPTURE to support this.

In the gospels they wrote when Jesus fulfilled prophecy. And they showed us what was written to prove it.

I believe we are getting closer and closer to the end. I don't know how close we are, but we are seeing things written in the scripture happening around us. Such as the great falling away Paul talked about as churches and believers leave the scripture behind and embrace the ungodly and sinful support of homosexuality. There are other signs of course. I I would happily share them.

But there are those who state Trump is prophesied to win. Scripture never gives specific names, so I know they are NOT saying the Bible says "Trump". They are just claiming that scripture predicts a man like Trump winning the 2020 election. I don't see that is scripture. I want the evidence of that.

Who knows once presented I may just change my mind. I have been known to do that when I study the scriptures myself after someone has presented some thought about the scriptures that I hadn't considered before.

But right now, I am be shown ANYTHING. Just a declaration with no evidence.

Ziggy likes this.
  2. rjs330

rjs330 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    This sounds hopeful. I really believe there was fraud in this election. I just don't know if it was significant enough to change the outcome. I also am not confident at all that the courts will eventually decide there was enough problems to overturn it.

I don't see them having the courage to do that.

3. rjs330

rjs330 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    I wonder if it's too late. They may have already done it.

4. Ziggy

Ziggy Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    It isn't whether he wins or loses the election.
    He has already won the battle by exposing the darkness to the light, so we can see and hear.
    Amen?
    Hugs

5. rjs330

rjs330 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    I agree. The lame stream media is doing it's best the down play ignore or discredit all of the information coming out now. I don't think they are waiting for anything. They are working hard right now to discredit any and all of the information and court cases claiming election fraud or irregularities.

6. Grailhunter

Grailhunter Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    The fire is part of an on going and developing story about Dominion Election Software that can transfer votes at will. In other words shift votes from Trump to Biden. Worldwide software that may have played a part in the over throw of other counties by the manipulation of elections. Following the story, it is hard to know exactly who is trying to cover up their tracks. The raid and the fire is an effort to destroy evidence....Dominion trying to cover its tracks? FBI, CIA, democrats covering their tracks? We may never know, or it may come out.

Taken and Bobby Jo like this.
  7. APAK

APAK Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Bobby Jo likes this.
  8. rjs330

rjs330 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Oh yes! Unfortunately too many don't care. Because they love the darkness more than the light.

Bobby Jo and Ziggy like this.
  9. lforrest

lforrest Well-Known Member Staff Member Admin

Faith:
    Christian
    So far all I've seen is mockery of the efforts with no meaningful coverage or refutation. They are not even entertaining a single fact that has been presented as credible enough to warrant a serious answer. The reason is they have no good answers.

So the next step is to fabricate evidence that they are able to refute.

Taken and Bobby Jo like this.
  10. Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Hey, if you're up to it, there three basic elements, -- Timing; Candidates; and Circumstances. So let's start with TIMING:

Are you familiar with the concept proposed by J.R. Church* in his book "Hidden Prophecies In The Psalms"? It proposes that this 19th Book of the Bible is prophetic to the Jews for the 1900's, Chapter for year such that: Book 19, Chapter 48 = 1948 International Recognition of the State of Israel; Book 19, Chapter 44 = 1944 Holocaust; Book 19, Chapter 91 = 1991 Desert Storm; etc. And for you information, the 1967 "Six Day War" isn't as clearly depicted due to the nearly decade long series of attacks by the Palestinians.

And the more you know about modern Jewish History, the more the Chapters align with the respective events. -- Then if you accept the premise, we can proceed to the second TIMING concept.

* J.R. Church is now deceased, but was the Co-host of the TV Program "Prophecy In The News" with Spearman who is still hosting that same program under a slightly different name. And the Prophetic Psalms concept was actually a result of Viewer response as received by their researcher, a Patricia Berry, who conveyed that concept to J.R. Church and Spearman, whereupon Church wrote the book, -- not of his own Inspiration/Revelation, but as evidenced by his Viewers.
    Bobby Jo

Last edited: Nov 30, 2020
  11. Bobby Jo

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Your unknown unknowns. If you KNEW, they'd be known knowns.

Bobby Jo

12. Bobby Jo

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    By law they were allowed to start the "WIPE PROCESS" today, the 30th, but a judge placed an order to delay the WIPE until the election challengers had the opportunity to review each voting machine computer record.

Bobby Jo

Taken likes this.
  13. Bobby Jo

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Dear Ziggy,
    I think it's both. -- That Trump & Pence WIN the Election, and that they EXPOSE the criminals.

With Best Regards,
    Bobby Jo

Taken likes this.
  14. lforrest

Faith:
    Christian
    Anyone following the hearing in AZ or PA and has a link to share?

15. Bobby Jo

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
  16. lforrest

Faith:
    Christian
    Since when has that stopped the democrats from destroying evidence?

Reggie Belafonte, Taken and Bobby Jo like this.
  17. 07-07-07

07-07-07 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
  18. Bobby Jo

Faith:
    Christian
    United States

Judge Reapproves Emergency Order Blocking Georgia From Wiping or Resetting Voting Machines

Judge Reapproves Emergency Order Blocking Georgia From Wiping or Resetting Voting Machines

Melanie Sun Nov 30, 2020

... When the poll worker asked if the reset will wipe the forensic info from the machines, the manager said that “Atlanta already did it.” ...

I believe STATE LAW requires the machines to be preserved until the 30th, and I hope that who ever authorized the Atlanta precincts to WIPE their machines has some 60 to 90 days to think if it was worth it ...

Bobby Jo

Taken likes this.
  19. APAK

APAK Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    I'm convinced especially after hearing the Arizona Senate vote integrity meeting, Trump will not leave the White House anytime soon.
    There's so much fraud, from the lowest level to the highest. And 'they' can prove that the votes were monitored, tabulated and manipulated from the local counting rooms to overseas operators in Germany and Serbia at least....as one technical witness told of one of his colleagues, another cyber-security person,....he went through just 3 hours of it (technical data and artifacts at some undisclosed place), and then he had to get out of the building and wanted to vomit....

20. Taken

Taken Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    The extent, from top to bottom, of "long time" people paid by the American Taxpayers, collusion to back stab the American people, is beyond the height of utter Disdain!

They are beyond a pass, tongue lashing, consideration of a light Sentence.
    They should be imprisoned for their crimes, and serve in the same cells, where their lawmaking Authority have sent so many Americans.

Reggie Belafonte, Bobby Jo and APAK like this.